Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I am unable to move into the house I have signed for dating to start in the study year of 2014/2015.

The house already have three other people living there, all Second Year students. The cost per month is £275 per month (without bills) and the house is on 69 Terrace Road, Mount Pleasant; literally 2 minutes away from the Mount Pleasant Campus and a 5 minute walk to town! The house is newly refurbished, and a free TV have been thrown in too within the contract.

If anyone is interested please reply back to this and I can give you further details. You don't have to be a Second Year student: any year can move in as long as you are a student since it is a student property. I have photos of the property if you wish to see them and I am also to pay the £75 fee to sign the contract if you are willing to take the house placement from me.

Many thanks,

Amy-Marie
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Why not check out the University 2014 Facebook entry page, you can talk to other students coming to the University.

Click here

Thanks

John Saint Clare Williams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Wales Trinity Saint David)
    Hi,

Why not check out the University 2014 Facebook entry page, you can talk to other students coming to the University.

Click here

Thanks

John Saint Clare Williams
    Ahh awesome! Thank you very much

Amy-Marie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.