Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So Im in the 12th grade, CBSE (Indian) school. I have a predicted score of 90% or 85%+ for my boards.
    I wanted to know the various tests that I'd be required to give for admission and the good scores, as well as the scholarship procedure for The Dickson Poon School of Law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anananan)
    So Im in the 12th grade, CBSE (Indian) school. I have a predicted score of 90% or 85%+ for my boards.
    I wanted to know the various tests that I'd be required to give for admission and the good scores, as well as the scholarship procedure for The Dilckson Poon School of Law.

Check the website " International Undergraduate Entry Requirements":

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/admiss...try.aspx#India

If it doesn't include your country then contact undergraduate admissions office / law department.

You will be lucky to get an international scholarship if there's any.

All the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)
    Check the website " International Undergraduate Entry Requirements":

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/ug/admiss...try.aspx#India

If it doesn't include your country then contact undergraduate admissions office / law department.

You will be lucky to get an international scholarship if there's any.

All the best.
    They say that LNAT is required, but Im not sure if both LNAT and IELTS is required as my school is an English Medium School.

ReputationRep:
    They say that LNAT is required, but Im not sure if both LNAT and IELTS is required as my school is an English Medium School.
    I think both are needed because my sister applied to King's for Law and gave both

ReputationRep:
    Don't know anything about LNAT but I think UKBA wants every international student to do IELTS. KCL's staff is very helpful therefore it will be good if you directly ask them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.