Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    By using terminology which is accurate but not specific enough to cause absolute ideological censorship (only the general expected media censorship), Vladimir Putin refers to the rise of the “New World Order”, its power structure and its failure in the world of today. It is clear to see that this failure is leading to localisation in many ways (UKIP is an example of this). People are increasingly rejecting the NWO partially from a top down approach thinking it through but also from economic outcomes from at the bottom of society, changes in the structure of society and the outcomes in terms of its wars. Many people who challenged the NWO used terminology which could be twisted and they have been painted as traitors by the NWO media system but it seems that Putin is not falling into this trap, and shaping his message so that only petty accusations can be levelled against him, cleverly revealing the agenda.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Putin is it part of it, this corrupt fascist is no beacon of Democracy

the idea the man with worlds 3rd largest army complaining about NWO is laughable

ReputationRep:
    And yet OP, despite this supposed censorship, you're able to post here.

Should I call the police? I think they missed one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gladders)
    And yet OP, despite this supposed censorship, you're able to post here.

Should I call the police? I think they missed one...
    Really? So there is not a "democratic underground" that discuses items like this, pedophile scandals, western sponsorship of Syrian rebels, false Iraq war when the main stream media censored the story or before it is forced to cover the story?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Why would I want to oppose the new world order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpikeyTeeth)
    Really? So there is not a "democratic underground" that discuses items like this, pedophile scandals, western sponsorship of Syrian rebels, false Iraq war when the main stream media censored the story or before it is forced to cover the story?
    You mean except for the scandals and sponsorship they don't censor? A rather bizarre censorship regime, that.

ReputationRep:
    Can you define what the New World Order is? Clearly the world is governed much differently today than it was 100 years ago, but I think something specific is meant by this term.

ReputationRep:
    a corrupt dictator "exposes" a new international-political status quo? wow...!

ReputationRep:
    Go back to bed OP.

ReputationRep:
    The so called New World Order have been in control for decades. Our current political structures are not to be protected from the so called NWO, they are the NWO...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.