Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is worse Oral Sex or Vaginal Sex? Watch

• View Poll Results: What is worse Oral Sex or Vaginal Sex?
    Vaginal Sex is Worse
    45.16%
    Oral Sex is Worse
    54.84%

ReputationRep:
    had a debate with someone. they think sucking **** isnt as bad as having sex with a guy. I think sucking **** is worse.

we both claimed our own social circles felt as we did.

so I was curious what you guys think.

thanks

P.S.

to clarify, by "worse" I mean ignominious

or to put it another way, if your girlfriend cheated on you which is worse if she sucked another guy off or if she had sex with him?

OR if a video of your mother ended up on the internet of her performing one of the above sex acts which would you be more ashamed of or embarrassed by? which would you think is worse?

also I've heard a few things over the years about people being from certain backgrounds or certain cities having certain reputations for things. Like people from Essex having a reputation of being "****s". so if you post your answer it'd be cool if you left some info about yourself just to see if there was any "trends" from people from certain cities of certain religions or ages etc...

Oral. You have to lick and suck the bit they piss from. Its a bit like drinking from a drain.

ReputationRep:
      Sex is brilliant.
      • TSR Support Team
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      Worse?!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by getfunky!)
      Worse?!
      (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
      Sex is brilliant.
      just edited to clarify what I mean by worse.

ReputationRep:
      Vaginas are minging.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fojodef)
      The edit doesn't make it any better, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mad Vlad)
      Vaginas are minging.
      Vaginas are your gateway into the world. That's pretty amazing if you ask me!
      • TSR Support Team
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      If your partner had performed either oral or vaginal sex, it shouldn't matter much as you shouldn't be with them anymore. The trust is gone really.

And :lol: I don't think you can generalise the sexual preferences/activity by regions ..there's likely no correlation and what the.. If a person is religious, I doubt they would be sexually active.

ReputationRep:
      Vaginas are minging.
      *minge-ing

ReputationRep:
      The edit doesn't make it any better, to be honest.
      ok if a video of your mother ended up on the internet of her performing one of the above sex acts which would you be more ashamed of or embarrassed by? which would you think is worse?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by getfunky!)
      If your partner had performed either oral or vaginal sex, it shouldn't matter much as you shouldn't be with them anymore. The trust is gone really.

And :lol: I don't think you can generalise the sexual preferences/activity by regions ..there's likely no correlation and what the.. If a person is religious, I doubt they would be sexually active.
      I've met religious girls that give their boyfriends oral sex so that they can save their virginity for when they get married.

and i guess we're debating which is the most shame bringing and or embarrassing act

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
      Vaginas are your gateway into the world. That's pretty amazing if you ask me!
      :puke: Rancid.

ReputationRep:
      Vaginas are minging.
      I'm a vagina and I'm offended by this.

ReputationRep:
      ok if a video of your mother ended up on the internet of her performing one of the above sex acts which would you be more ashamed of or embarrassed by? which would you think is worse?
      Ah, two of the greatest philosophical questions ever to have been.

I don't imagine either would be any better or worse than the other.
      • TSR Support Team
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
      I'm a virgin vagina, ask me anything.

ReputationRep:
      Ah, two of the greatest philosophical questions ever to have been.

I don't imagine either would be any better or worse than the other.
      really? oh well...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
      Perhaps I've just been exposed to a bad selection of vaginas, but in my experience, they're just not attractive pieces of kit. :erm:

ReputationRep:
      I've met religious girls that give their boyfriends oral sex so that they can save their virginity for when they get married.

and i guess we're debating which is the most shame bringing and or embarrassing act
      I <3 naughty religious girls.

to clarify, by "worse" I mean if your girlfriend cheated on you which is worse if she sucked another guy off or if she had sex with him.

I'd be pretty pissed, either way.

Neither situation is ideal.

ReputationRep:
      I'm at that weird part of tsr again...

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.