(Original post by golden tribe)
    neymar is out of the world cup after breaking his back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...emi-final.html

Juan Zuniga needs to be banned from playing football again
    Why? It was clearly unintentional.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch

ReputationRep:
    I have no sympathy for that diving cheat, and indeed the whole Brazil squad.

ReputationRep:
    i feel bad that im glad

ReputationRep:
    Good job they brought Bernard with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elmi)
    Why? It was clearly unintentional.
    Unintentional or not. It was reckless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by golden tribe)
    neymar is out of the world cup after breaking his back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wor...emi-final.html

Juan Zuniga needs to be banned from playing football again
    Along with Thiago Silva's yellow card, it's a massive blow for Brazil who play Germany next.

It means that now Scolari has to put his trust into Willian who had an average first season at Chelsea ..

ReputationRep:
    I reeeeeally dislike Neymar but you can't help but feel sorry for him. What an awful challenge. Brazil have a tough time ahead of them now

ReputationRep:
    Well they're going straight out then.

dat Hulk-Fred-Willian front line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wat a wizard)
    I have no sympathy for that diving cheat, and indeed the whole Brazil squad.
    I don't have anything for the Referee ... the free kick decision that led to David Luis' goal was absurd, and the fact that he wasn't protecting James Rodrigues enough.

ReputationRep:
    If Brazil beat Germany without Silva and Neymar, it'll be a huge upset imo. Their defensive line is already shakey and now with no Silva, Germany will tear it apart. Neymar usually adds the spark in attack, Hulk is just useless tbh (Willian should be starting ahead of him) and Fred is awful. Luckily for Brazil, Gustavo will be back for them against Germany to help out their defence but still, Germany could smash Brazil 3-0 imo.

ReputationRep:
    He's slightly fractured a lower vertebrae, doesn't even require surgery. So despite 'broken back' being accurate, it makes it sound a lot worse than it is. Zuniga clearly didn't intend to foul or injure Neymar. What people should be concentrating on is that Colombia were robbed. Brazil took Rodriguez out at every opportunity, referee's decisions were horrendous including the free kick leading to Luiz' goal.

Germany are going to completely dispatch Brazil in the semis and I cannot wait for it, they've been very average this tournament and without their poster boy, they've got no chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themorninglight)
    I reeeeeally dislike Neymar but you can't help but feel sorry for him. What an awful challenge. Brazil have a tough time ahead of them now
    I don't, he is a cheat and his team spent the entire game kicking Columbia off the park.

ReputationRep:
    The tackle didn't look that bad in real time, initially I was convinced it was just Neymar diving and doing what he usually does and being all theatrical. Didn't expect that he would actually be injured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scotttb)
    I don't, he is a cheat and his team spent the entire game kicking Columbia off the park.
    Did you actually watch the game? Both teams were as bad as each other.

And how is he a cheat? Because he dives like 99% of all footballers?

ReputationRep:
    People who are saying things like 'I'm glad' are idiots tbh

ReputationRep:
    Good. Ruins the game when he's diving on the floor every 10 seconds, I'm glad he finally knows what pain feels like instead of pretending all the time.

This World Cup is terrible anyway, the favouritsm towards Brazil and the other South American teams is disgusting. It's a shame Germany will soon be robbed, as it's so obvious FIFA want a Brazil - Argentina final.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniMastermindBOSS)
    Good. Ruins the game when he's diving on the floor every 10 seconds, I'm glad he finally knows what pain feels like instead of pretending all the time.

This World Cup is terrible anyway, the favouritsm towards Brazil and the other South American teams is disgusting. It's a shame Germany will soon be robbed, as it's so obvious FIFA want a Brazil - Argentina final.
    I'm guessing over the years you have become accustomed to being a sore loser/loser in general?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    I'm guessing over the years you have become accustomed to being a sore loser/loser in general?
    Get off Neymar's ****. He's always been a dirty cheat, and always will be. Just like the rest of that squad. At least he finally knows what it's like to get injured after faking it for the refs all these years.

OP talking about Zuniga getting banned for life for a tackle, lmao

You guys are funny.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 5, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.