The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by merrigold
Just got an invitation for interview for Computer Science at Oriel! I'm so surprised!!!

Congrats! Oriel is so nice :smile:

It's really getting tense now :afraid:
Original post by ilovecake123
did you have to take an admissions test for this?

Yep - the MAT :smile:
Original post by Zephex
Seriously praying that Keble sends me an invitation for law today..

I'm waiting for the same :frown:
Yep - the MAT :smile:

and you have heard back already? WOW! you must of done amazing:smile:
Just got an invitation for interview for Computer Science at Oriel! I'm so surprised!!!

What did you estimate as your MAT score?
Original post by Msachdeva789
What did you estimate as your MAT score?

I can't say, I came out genuinely thinking that I had failed :redface: I guess I didn't do that bad!
I can't say, I came out genuinely thinking that I had failed :redface: I guess I didn't do that bad!

Well congratulations!! I'm waiting for a Comp Sci and Phil decision. I didn't think that they would have begun giving till next week. But now I'm a bit anxious :P
At first I was happy for people when they found out they got an interview.

The stress is killing me and every time I see someone else got an interview I just want to scream.
:frown::2in1:

(although Im still super happy for them)
Has anyone heard from Keble for law? Seems like most of the colleges have sent out a few decisions so far but nothing from Keble yet
Original post by polarmaple

The stress is killing me and every time I see someone else got an interview I just want to scream.

What subject and college , my friend from canada I presume
I feel exactly the same! What course and college are you waiting on?
Original post by polarmaple

Feeling your pain... Waiting to hear back from St John's and I jump three feet in the air every time I get an email.... The wait is killer. Not even too bothered about the outcome, I just want to know.:biggrin:
Original post by sophiebiggs
Hey! Just wanted to double check whether anyone has heard back from Keble college for a course that isn't science based? I've applied to do the joint honours course for philosophy and theology, but haven't seen a single post about it! Silently wondering whether I'm the only one freaking out here!

I applied for PhilTh two years ago - they have a huge pile of submitted written work to get through but you should hear next week with any luck :smile:
got an invitation for interview today at st annes for biochemistry! :biggrin:
Original post by CJaneH
Has anyone heard from Keble for law? Seems like most of the colleges have sent out a few decisions so far but nothing from Keble yet

Dont know why there are taking so long.. Making me super stressed
Any Economics and Management or PPE news?
When do rejection letters go out??
Original post by lucasleal1
When do rejection letters go out??

I think rejections come in the form of emails along with interview offers. There isn't a particular day, rather when a college/faculty is replying to its candidates it will send both rejections and interviews :-)
Reply 5498
Original post by millieellen
I actually really enjoyed question three but don't think I wrote enough but question one I didn't like because of the restrictions on how much you could write, you?

I found question 1 quite nice, though it's a bit hard to tell what the markers are looking for-question 3 was a bit unexpected but I didn't find it as bad as everyone else, so I'm not sure if I completely misinterpreted or did well?!
Original post by Zephex
Dont know why there are taking so long.. Making me super stressed

I know, even though it's very unlikely I'll get an interview, I just really want to know. Don't think that checking my email and tsr every 2 mins is a very productive way to spend my time

Latest

Trending

Trending