The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBilboBaggins
I applied for history there and I too have heard absolutely naff-all since I sent in my written work... Never before in my life have I experienced such a cocktail of boredom, anxiety and frustration.

I know how you feel!! The wait is so nerve-wracking! :frown:
Reply 6981
Original post by Laura249
Human Sciences :smile: Email at midday. Im sure you will get an email soon what subject have you applied for?

English :smile:
Congrats on your interview btw, I just want to know either way at this point so I can stop checking and checking and checking
Original post by TheBilboBaggins
Oh, Chris/Liam, I hope you're right. I really do.

Let's be optimistic about this! As an EU student I have to book flights soon, it would be unfair to only let us know next week. BTW, it's funny how you wrote my username, it refers to the Hemsworth brothers- can't decide who is hotter hahaha
Original post by tatam_6
Anyone heard back from pembroke?

Hey! Yeah I got a law interview last Thursday to Pembroke :smile:
PPE interview with lady margaret hall!
Original post by Lilymacky
You're the first one I've seen too! Aw good luck!!😅

To you too! Let me know if you get an interview :biggrin:
Interview from Mansfield to study Theology! Anyone else heard from Mansfield? What are you bringing to interview/how long are you staying?

Also if we come with parents how long should my parents stay before I send them home hahaaaa
Original post by Saga1997
nope! Btw are language interviews meant to be on the 8th?

Oops sorry. languages interviews are starting on the 10th Dec Thursday :smile:
http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/interviews/interview-timetable
and those combinations which do include beginners german and beginners russian start on the 9th Dec
Has anyone got any geography interviews?
Original post by Renaa
English :smile:
Congrats on your interview btw, I just want to know either way at this point so I can stop checking and checking and checking

Thanks. I know, the waiting is awful I was literally refreshing my emails constantly :smile:
Original post by fmcmick
Any Classics interviews yet?

nope!
Original post by JRKinder
Got an interview for PPE at Brasenose! I'm so happy I can't even put it into words! Has anyone else got PPE at Brasenose too?

Good luck to those who still haven't heard, it's so nerve-wracking but it'll be worth the wait! :smile:

Yep I guess I'll see you there!
Original post by chris.or.liam
Let's be optimistic about this! As an EU student I have to book flights soon, it would be unfair to only let us know next week. BTW, it's funny how you wrote my username, it refers to the Hemsworth brothers- can't decide who is hotter hahaha

Ah yes well that's true! Luckily for me I'm from the UK so I don't have to worry about planes...
Original post by 123yaaaay
Interview from Mansfield to study Theology! Anyone else heard from Mansfield? What are you bringing to interview/how long are you staying?

Also if we come with parents how long should my parents stay before I send them home hahaaaa

Yes got an interview for Human Sciences - Im there from Wednesday 9th - Friday 11th. Im just bringing clothes,books, phone etc just the usual for a short stay.

I think in the email it said something about bringing parents I can't remember exactly - maybe they could just see you into the lodge as I think there are students to direct you from there.

When is your interview and how long are you staying?
Agh, all this flight talk is reminding me how much it will cost to book a flight from the US if I get an interview x_x
anyone got an interview invitation from E&M LMH?
A question for the german blokes:

Guys I have a friend who took the TSA examination with me. We talk every once in a while he is applying for PPE at Magdalen's. Then, the subject of school grades come up and he tells me that he got an average of 2.4, I didnt want to say anything but I thought that you needed a 1.2 german average to apply for oxford. Am I missing something? Like is 2.4 a really high grade?
Original post by nichole199810
Oops sorry. languages interviews are starting on the 10th Dec Thursday :smile:
http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate/applying-to-oxford/interviews/interview-timetable
and those combinations which do include beginners german and beginners russian start on the 9th Dec

@nichole199810 Thanks!
Original post by Fedelias
Agh, all this flight talk is reminding me how much it will cost to book a flight from the US if I get an interview x_x

I'm on the same boat as you! Pretty much going to be hell. But the trip would be fun in itself and hopefully if I get in then it would be worth it!

Haha I'm beginning to half suspect this intense wait is to break us to the point of softening the blow of an actual rejection
Original post by qaturnek
Has anyone got any geography interviews?

haven't heard of anyone yet. what college did you apply to?

Latest

Trending

Trending