The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prndl2
Do you know that if Christ Church send invitation by post or email?
I get allocated to Christ Church for geography, I am a open application~
Hope we can both get there~

Definitely email :smile:
I hope so too!!
Original post by 🙈🙈🙉🙊
Ahh good luck!! Which college?

Brasenose, where apparently 1/2 of the applicants on TSR are trying to get in :colonhash:
I'm actually really nervous! Are you using Skype or attending irl?
Original post by Eznomics
Has anyone heard anything from Trinity yet?Been checking my email frequently during class hours :frown:

I heard yesterday. Im sure youll hear soon :smile:
Does Univ send invites by letter or email? Anybody know?
Original post by tedsmith
Has anyone heard from Hertford??

Also waiting for Hertford. Course?
Original post by tatam_6
just got rejected by pembroke ... kinda expected that haha

:frown: sorry. What course?
Original post by somnacin
Brasenose, where apparently 1/2 of the applicants on TSR are trying to get in :colonhash:
I'm actually really nervous! Are you using Skype or attending irl?

Im attending in real life. Going down the night before but im only like 3-4 hours away by, you? Good luck!! Im sure you'll be fine :smile:
Original post by smileandsing
Geography interview at Jesus!!!

post or email?
Can I ask you guys, are you all super smart? I'm retaking year 12 because I didn't do good (getting A's and B's now) what are your grades like?
Original post by tomisana
anyone from keble who received an email as opposed to a letter?

Hi! I got an e-mail interview invitation for Biological Sciences of the 13th of November! But I supposed it's because I'm an international applicant :smile:
Original post by Arbenickle
Hey guys. I just wanted to know out of the international students (non-EU), who is flying over for the interview and who is requesting a telephonic/Skype interview? Thanks

I'm flying all the way to Oxford, although my country is like 14 hours away xD But I had a visa already so I decided to take the chance :tongue:
Original post by Charlie1o5
Can I ask you guys, are you all super smart? I'm retaking year 12 because I didn't do good (getting A's and B's now) what are your grades like?

Hey don't worry I resat year 12 as I got ABCU then got AAAB so I don't think it really matters, I still got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected for E&M from Hertford.

3A* 1A in my A-levels, 4As at AS and 5A*s in my GCSEs.

Sucks :frown:
Original post by KIDO123

Sorry to hear. Is that predicted or achieved?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crastle
Sorry to hear. Is that predicted or achieved?

Posted from TSR Mobile

achieved
Original post by KIDO123

*%]>*^%WHAHHDAAHHHPHCKKK*^]%] 😩 They crazy?! You reckon it was the admission test that let you down?
Original post by patricio_miguel
*%]>*^%WHAHHDAAHHHPHCKKK*^]%] 😩 They crazy?! You reckon it was the admission test that let you down?

Thought it went well tbh. Oxford is very competetive. Hopefully UCL give me an offer for Economics now.
Original post by KIDO123
Thought it went well tbh. Oxford is very competetive. Hopefully UCL give me an offer for Economics now.

I'm sure they will; well done on your grades! They're amazinggg!
Just got an interview for history and politics at Pembroke!! So relieved the wait is over
Original post by KIDO123

Don't worry man, E&M is notoriously competitive - you'll surely get offers from all your other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending