Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Opinions on this dress? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I came across this dress online and I loved it immediately..I think it's really pretty and I think I'd like to wear it with a jacket or something..I just want to know what others think about it out of curiosity and what kind of shoes would you wear with it? And what kind of style is this dress..like chic, boho, etc?
    Any other opinions on it would be great.
    Thanks
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    uuuh... its not nice
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I really like the dress I would say its a mix of chic/boho. I don't know what kind of jacket or shoes to suggest as I very rarely wear dresses myself plus I would be too small to wear this length of dress anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate maxi dresses. Anything below my knees makes me look frumpy and short.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I don't really like it. It doesn't look very fitting on the model.

ReputationRep:
    I like this dress, the colour is nice and the style as well, but the only thing I dislike about it is that it's too long. If it went just below the knee it would be perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Make it see through

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not a big fan of it to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    it's vile

ReputationRep:
    If you like the dress then don't let people of TSR influence your purchases.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KianaBRye)
    I came across this dress online and I loved it immediately..I think it's really pretty and I think I'd like to wear it with a jacket or something..I just want to know what others think about it out of curiosity and what kind of shoes would you wear with it? And what kind of style is this dress..like chic, boho, etc?
    Thanks
    To be honest, I couldn't see it worn casually. It's not horrible, but it looks a lot like a prom dress to me that doesn't fit very well...

ReputationRep:
    I love the dress color very much, but I don't love the neckline and the the dress length. I love knee length dresses, this dress is too long for me.

ReputationRep:
    don't like the deep purple color in my minds, i like blue as the color on this picture
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't look nice on the model but regardless the colour of the waist cinched area isn't what I'd go for tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's okayyyy....reminds me of a Quality Street wrapper if I'm honest.
    I can't say I dislike it though - not what I'd go for but could be lovely on the right person. If you like it, go for it!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I really like the dress but I don't like the colour as much...

ReputationRep:
    I really like the dress I would say its a mix of chic/boho. I don't know what kind of jacket or shoes to suggest as I very rarely wear dresses myself plus I would be too small to wear this length of dress anyway

ReputationRep:
    It's horrible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The way a person dresses is a reflection of his or her personality. Many companies demand certain regulations to be followed regarding dressing and ban certain things about fashion. Schools do this too; they do it so nobody is picked on due to the way he or she dresses, but is this the solution of the problem? Or does the solution lie in the encouraging people to respect others even if they act, think, are, or dress different than them?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.