The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Exclusioon

I was wondering if I was to get excluded in final year after having passed all my exams would I still be able to graduate. As I am getting in trouble for having notes in clear box during an exam which I had no intentions to use to cheat but thought I was doing the right thing as I was emptying my pockets. However, I have passed all my exams and was wondering if the university was to decide exclusion even though I have completed uni does that mean that I will not graduate?
Original post by tokes32
I was wondering if I was to get excluded in final year after having passed all my exams would I still be able to graduate. As I am getting in trouble for having notes in clear box during an exam which I had no intentions to use to cheat but thought I was doing the right thing as I was emptying my pockets. However, I have passed all my exams and was wondering if the university was to decide exclusion even though I have completed uni does that mean that I will not graduate?

Hi,

Your best option would be to speak to us directly and discuss the options. You could also speak to the school of study in which you belong to.

Regards

Chris
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending