Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I've decided that I want to study joint honours Drama and Arts & Festival Management at De Montfort, starting 2015, but DMU are the only uni that have that specific joint honours.

    I have two questions:

    1) when applying through UCAS, do you have to apply to the same courses at each uni
    (and if so...)
    2) How do I write my personal statement, if I intend on doing drama at the other 4 unis and Drama and A&F Management at DMU, because the personal statements will require different information.

    Thank you :') x

    1) No. You can apply for different courses.
    2) Same boat as you. Want to do a joint honours, but only two universities offer it in the country. I don't know too much about the two courses you're looking at, but is there some way of adding in information for both, things that show you have skills for both courses, without naming A&F specifically?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

    All the essentials

    The adventure begins mug

    Student life: what to expect

    What it's really like going to uni


    Essay expert

    Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

    Uni match

    Uni match

    Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

    Study planner

    Create a study plan

    Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

    Study planner

    Resources by subject

    Everything from mind maps to class notes.

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A student doing homework

    Study tips from A* students

    Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

    Study help links and info

    Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

    Sponsored content:



    Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.