Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why are some pretty people unattractive? Watch

Im a girl im not ugly people tell me im pretty iv been offered a couple of modeling contracts but its like guys never hit on me
    i can be in a room with 15 guys and 1 girl at a party everyones drunk but still no interest in me
    i get told im cute(in a puppy kind of way) by guys i talk too (or girls) and sexy by guys i walk past on the street

every girl i know can get guys so easily , i get on well with boys but i dont get hit on much, its really depressing and im horny all the time and jelous of other girls ,theres no one i like in particular but im not picky and tbh i dont have standards anymore , was walking down the street and i was thinking the only guys i wouldnt have had sex with were the ones who were really old !!!
    what am i doing wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a girl im not ugly people tell me im pretty iv been offered a couple of modeling contracts but its like guys never hit on me
    i can be in a room with 15 guys and 1 girl at a party everyones drunk but still no interest in me
    i get told im cute(in a puppy kind of way) by guys i talk too (or girls) and sexy by guys i walk past on the street

every girl i know can get guys so easily , i get on well with boys but i dont get hit on much, its really depressing and im horny all the time and jelous of other girls ,theres no one i like in particular but im not picky and tbh i dont have standards anymore , was walking down the street and i was thinking the only guys i wouldnt have had sex with were the ones who were really old !!!
    what am i doing wrong?
    What are you doing wrong? Well, i'm just a normal guy so my advise wouldn't weigh much but, i think you should smile a lot. Look in the mirror and see yourself. Do you smile naturally? I guess, you should just practice smiling in the mirror and you'll be fine.

ReputationRep:

what am i doing wrong?
    This post was so difficult to read.

Grammar, bad punctuation, awful spelling...

Maybe people aren't as awfully shallow as you are?

ReputationRep:
    You need to show guys your interested, maybe smile more and be a little bit flirtatious. Otherwise guys just won't have an urge to ask you out/think about asking you out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasa)
    This post was so difficult to read.

Grammar, bad punctuation, awful spelling...

Maybe people aren't as awfully shallow as you are?

Firstly only a person with low reading ability would find that hard to read...

Secondly how is she shallow when she just said how low her standards are.

Thirdly, jealous or bitter?

ReputationRep:
    Post a picture of you're not pretty

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're actually not very good looking. Seems more probable than any other explanation sorry. You should also try and appeal to men with your personality, you seem to have focused on looks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

what am i doing wrong?
    Hold up a sign that says "I'm horny ;-)"

If that doesn't get the guys hitting on you then pray.

ReputationRep:
    Some guys tend to avoid really pretty girls for fear of rejection as well. I'm not going to lie, many pretty/ hot model type girls can be total *****es.
    Better to go for an average girl who will be there for life, than some hot af who will leave as soon as she sees the next prince charming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TolerantBeing)
    Firstly only a person with low reading ability would find that hard to read...

Secondly how is she shallow when she just said how low her standards are.

Thirdly, jealous or bitter?
    Sorry OP I misread the post.

Getting into a guy's psyche isn't hard to achieve, as much as the poster's on this forum would have you believe..

All you have to do is show an interest in what we do.. There is nothing sexier than a girl who is interested in X-Box games, footy and all that other stuff..

Be and straight and honest..
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Personality flaws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Personality flaws.
    Surely if she can't get attention from guys who Dont know her its more than this lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ElChapo)
    Maybe you're actually not very good looking. Seems more probable than any other explanation sorry. You should also try and appeal to men with your personality, you seem to have focused on looks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i dont think its this ,i know girls who arnt attractive who have no problem, even if i was have you seen jeremy kyle the women on there have greasy hair , no teeth and men fighting over them or there cheating on someone!
    i know its not a looks thing ,what should i do to improve my personality

ReputationRep:

what am i doing wrong?

if you are pretty then maybe guys are intimidates by you or you may not seem very approachable and maybe think you already have someone in which case you should initiate a conversation with someone you like when possible.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you should make the first move, seems like an easy solution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Exactly this. Why some girls are incapable of approaching a guy they like is beyond me.

(Original post by So Instinct)
    any ideas how , i dont want to embarrass myself

any ideas how , i dont want to embarrass myself
    ,;

ReputationRep:
    Maybe your 4.6 penor is a dealbreaker "pretty girl" lmao

ReputationRep:
    They fap too much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.