Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting my postgraduate course at Strathclyde University in Glasgow this September and I'm trying to find accommodation for 1 year but I'm not sure which sites to use...I'm not from the United Kingdom so I have no other way, other than the internet, to find a place right now...
    I think it would be a good a idea to rent a shared flat in order to save some money but I'm considering alternative solutions as well...Renting a room in a landlord's house is not an option though...
    The university suggests the Glasgow pad (http://www.glasgowpad.org/) but the options in there are limited...
    Any suggestion or advice is welcome!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone I am going to study at Strathclyde this year.I do not want to live in university halls for a few reasons and I want to share a flat.If there is someone who is interested and is looking for a flat please get in touch with me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi erika_lub, I just posted this to the forum

Hello, I am a 26 y/o female from Lagos,Nigeria starting my MSc at Strathclyde in September. I've signed a lease for a lovely 2-bed flat at Lochview Gate, Hogganfield for £630 pcm (bills not included) and I'm now looking to share the flat (your share would be £315).

It has two bathrooms, so you would have one to yourself, a large lounge and open plan kitchen, fully furnished, alarm system, and the landlord seems very nice!
    Flat is directly opposite a bus stop, around 10 minutes by bus from the city-centre and Strathclyde Uni.

Please PM for more details/ pictures.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.