Econ rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry mate :/

Best of luck with your other choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Management rejection because personal statement not as strong as others. Waiting since november, ib 38 (without tok ee points) predicted, strong extracurriculars, eu applicant. Good luck to the rest, i shall leave this thread now:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejection for maths and Econ,GCSE's not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jesus they're dishing them out today. Commiserations to those that have rejections, but best of luck for your other choices.
Original post by mmms95
Is it worth mentioning to LSE that I'm doing AEA in June 2015?? I didn't mention it on my UCAS because I wasn't sure I was gonna take it but now I have to, LSE is the only uni I am waiting for(also I don't know how to update my ucas so I think I'll just email them)

Posted from TSR Mobile

No use whatsoever. They do not put AEA or STEP in their offers as far as I know. They also only look at what is on your UCAS form and will not even look at any additional stuff.
Original post by PeteMez
Econ rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by PeteMez
11:17. Personal statement not strong enough in comparison to everyone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Thestudent100
Management rejection because personal statement not as strong as others. Waiting since november, ib 38 (without tok ee points) predicted, strong extracurriculars, eu applicant. Good luck to the rest, i shall leave this thread now:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by uncleshneb
Rejection for maths and Econ,GCSE's not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry guys. It must be hard to take after waiting for so long.

I hate the fact that they can say that your PS was not as strong as others - if that were the case, how come it has taken this long to determine it?
The same applies to the GCSE results - they knew all along what your results were.
I think its not fair to reject anyone on personal statement as one just starts doing Economics in At AS level for the first time. How can one develop so much passion and understanding in few months. I can understand GCSE grades as this is why it is very important to be smart and choose your GCSE subjects wisely. Rejection is not end of the world
Accounting & Finance conditional offer AAA received on Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yuksang
Accounting & Finance conditional offer AAA received on Thursday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interactional student?
Original post by PeteMez
11:17. Personal statement not strong enough in comparison to everyone else's

Posted from TSR Mobile

unlucky mate, where else you got offers from?
Will they hand out anymore today?
Original post by magnolia123
Will they hand out anymore today?

yeah prob, no offers been sent out yet as far as i know so could be something around 3/4
My friend just got offer for A&F 20mins ago, not sure about the details.
Original post by Thestudent100

Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry but I'm sure you've got other brilliant offers.
Got an email from LSE about further I formation about my reference (my app was done quite quickly) and they need a more up to date reference.

Is this a good sign? Or I shouldn't read to much into it?
Original post by winnerjang
Wow that was super fast! I have been waiting since November :smile: May I ask your predicted grades?

I'm an international applicant from Germany, so unless you're familiar with the German education and grading system, I'm probably not a big help for you, unfortunately.. :/
Got an email from LSE about further I formation about my reference (my app was done quite quickly) and they need a more up to date reference.

That sounds pretty good to me! Sounds like they want you, and are pushing for your placement but that's just my opinion :smile:

Well... Not sure if this counts, but I was asked for my predicted grades back in February (had applied on the 15 of January), and three weeks after sending them they offered me a place.

Predicted grades are probably more important than the reference, but the fact that they bothered to check it out and ask for a newer one is a good sign if you ask me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at it this way: They don't have any solid reason to reject you. That's why they haven't and they want more information. Unless your reference gives a reason, you'll be accepted.
Guessing that's it for this week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending