The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jchap9776
Guessing that's it for this week?

Ahhh I feel so bad for you, Ive seen you've been on this thread for ages! Hope it's good news you receive in the end! :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by kewbacca
Ahhh I feel so bad for you, Ive seen you've been on this thread for ages! Hope it's good news you receive in the end! :smile:
cheers :smile:
cheers :smile:

it's actually brutal how long they're making you wait
Did anyone hear back for BSc Politics and International Relations?
Original post by Askaud
it's actually brutal how long they're making you wait

I guess haha, oh well as long as it's worth the wait idm haha
I guess haha, oh well as long as it's worth the wait idm haha

Is anyone else in here who is still waiting to hear, applying for the same course as you?

I was talking to my Gran earlier about how some people are still waiting and the old dear asked if there was a place where I could trade my offers to other people, almost like an Ebay for Uni offers. After I stopped laughing, I had to explain to her that that is not how it works.
Original post by JamjamjamT
Is anyone else in here who is still waiting to hear, applying for the same course as you?

I was talking to my Gran earlier about how some people are still waiting and the old dear asked if there was a place where I could trade my offers to other people, almost like an Ebay for Uni offers. After I stopped laughing, I had to explain to her that that is not how it works.

Yeah I applied for econ so probably, haha I wish that were the case!!
Original post by GraceYim

Yes! IR uk applicant, since october. I don't think they've released the bulk of their offers/rejections tbh :/
Original post by jainmanan
Interactional student?

Right
Original post by MaxiGassauer
I sent of my UCAS application on January 12th. On the 27th they mailed me an update email that (at least that's what I've heard) everyone receives.

On the 6th of February I got a new mail saying that my application is now under consideration by the Admission Selector and this step can take up to 8 weeks (which would have been a couple of days after the 31st)

So I was actually really baffled when I received my offer today, I thought FOR SURE it would take them until the last week of March.

I had exactly the same story as you. Applied on the 12th, got an email on the 27th. Only I got an offer on the 6th of feb.
It has literally been a month and a half since the 4 week email. Why are they taking so long?
Any Management offer holders, feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/421205291388204/
Anybody on here doing that InvestIN Education Investment Banking Day at UCL in April?
Anybody on here doing that InvestIN Education Investment Banking Day at UCL in April?

did the last one! was alright, the trading day is sik still

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mmms95
is there a deadline you have to apply before for the july one?

I'd apply asap if I were you, they sell out pretty fast
Original post by djsimpy
did the last one! was alright, the trading day is sik still

Posted from TSR Mobile

Decent! Idk anybody going but I reckon it'll be pretty interesting, probs gonna apply for that JPM insight day aswell, looks alright
Did anyone apply for the undergraduate support scheme ? :smile:
Got in Bsc Social Policy last Friday
Do you think I still have a chance to receive an offer? Been waiting since November last year... This week is the last week of my additional fourth week wait. Or will they reject me on this last week? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GraceYim

My friend got an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending