around 8 weeks ago, and then got the 8 week email on the 10th of october
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Got an offer for Management!!! :biggrin:
Reply 942
Original post by saycheese:)

WOOHOOO Congrats!!!!!! :biggrin: What time did you receive it?
Reply 943

Congr:smile:

May I know when did you submit your application and which other Uni you applied , you will hold LSE as firm? :smile:

Yay for Management ... let the offers come ...
i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES NOW
Original post by Logolept

Same here! How long ago did you apply and what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 947

I LITERALLY CAN'T GO 5 F*CKING MINUTES WITHOUT CHECKING MY EMAIL FOR A D*MN UCAS UPDATE. GAAHHHH UNIVERSITIES, JUST SEND ME YOUR DECISIONS ALREADY!!!! I think I may be going insane. Also, I dread the weekends now because unis don't send out offers hahaa.

P.S. Please pardon my french
got the 8 week email today for econ history!!
Original post by economicsrocks
Same here! How long ago did you apply and what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied on the 13th of November for BSc in Politics and Philosophy. I'm guessing you applied for Economics?
Original post by ak2015
I LITERALLY CAN'T GO 5 F*CKING MINUTES WITHOUT CHECKING MY EMAIL FOR A D*MN UCAS UPDATE. GAAHHHH UNIVERSITIES, JUST SEND ME YOUR DECISIONS ALREADY!!!! I think I may be going insane. Also, I dread the weekends now because unis don't send out offers hahaa.

P.S. Please pardon my french

loool...

*rage mode initiate*

I AM THE ****ING SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ING HELL! THEY NEED TO HURRY THE **** UP FAM!
Applied on the 13th of November for BSc in Politics and Philosophy. I'm guessing you applied for Economics?

Have you had the 12 or 2 week emails yet? Sort of, I applied for PPE on September 29th, ahh why can't they just hurry up (hopefully with an offer!)
Have you had the 12 or 2 week emails yet? Sort of, I applied for PPE on September 29th, ahh why can't they just hurry up (hopefully with an offer!)

I got the 2 weeks and the 8 weeks (about 5 weeks ago now)

Wow nice bro
I got the 2 weeks and the 8 weeks (about 5 weeks ago now)

Ah so you have been waiting ages! I got my 8 week email 6 weeks ago now :frown: Has anyone else got offers for your course?
Nearly 5 weeks into my 8 week email... with every day I become more anxious and impatient. Please LSE, speeeeeeed up.
Fun thing is I have discovered that they are already sending decisions by joining this conversation, because I thought I just had to wait 8 weeks for a reply. So thank you all for letting me fall in an existential dimension of fear and enxiety. :s-smilie: anyway, is there any other international applicant for economics? I am from Italy :smile:
Ah so you have been waiting ages! I got my 8 week email 6 weeks ago now :frown: Has anyone else got offers for your course?

I actually have no idea at all, that makes it worse tbh. :angry::angry::angry:
I actually have no idea at all, that makes it worse tbh. :angry::angry::angry:

Ah well best of luck, hopefully this is a case of no news is good news etc and you'll hear back soon! :smile:
Original post by Kalleblomk
Fun thing is I have discovered that they are already sending decisions by joining this conversation, because I thought I just had to wait 8 weeks for a reply. So thank you all for letting me fall in an existential dimension of fear and enxiety. :s-smilie: anyway, is there any other international applicant for economics? I am from Italy :smile:

hahahaha, that is exactly what happened to me !
I was feeling pretty confident like : ok so everyone has to wait up until the end of the 8 weeks to get the answer , no reason to worry

AND ALL OF A SUDDEN : go on studentroom--> find people that applied waaay after you already got offers --> try not to cry --> cry a lot
ahahhaha

But they must have their reasons !
Hope we'll both hear good news !!
I'm also an international applicant for economics ! ( By the way where did you also apply ? )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending