The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Onlydabest
Nope its another mail that comes after the 8 week mail. I just got it too this Friday. Here's what it says

'Following a thorough assessment of your application our Admissions Selector has decided that we need a little more time in order to fully assess your application against others in your cohort. This may take up to four weeks but please rest assured that we will have a final decision on your application as soon as possible.'

Thx
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Georgina2613
What is this questionaire you all speak of? :/

I got an offer from LSE for LAW (A*AA) on 20th November... A week or two into my 8 week email. :smile:

Congratulations! :smile: I'm still waiting to hear from all five choices :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gavgav123
How long ago did you get the email?
What are your grades/predicted?

I'm around 3 weeks into the 8 week email, and im predicted A*AB
wbu?
Reply 1483
Is there an offer holders' group yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h_1411
wbu?

I'm about 3 days into the 8 week email. I've already got my grades and I got AABa in a-levels.
Really hope I get in!!
Good luck
if anyone is up for it, can we create a LSE offer holder group? It will be great to get to know each other!
Reply 1486
Original post by bodin97
I'm an intl student who applied in early Oct for social policy and economics and had yet to get any notice; should I be concerned/do something?

I applied for social policy and gov. and im also an international student although I applied towards the end of october. i received the eight week email... I JUST WANT TO HEAR IF IM IN OR NOT :frown: let me know when you hear from them
Original post by h_1411
wbu?

Which course did you apply for?
Original post by bhpla
Is there an offer holders' group yet? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Andromaque
if anyone is up for it, can we create a LSE offer holder group? It will be great to get to know each other!

Create one?
Just created the LSE offer holders thread:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3014695

All join in!
Yup! Just did
Original post by Rkai01
Which course did you apply for?

Econ history
Original post by gavgav123
I'm about 3 days into the 8 week email. I've already got my grades and I got AABa in a-levels.
Really hope I get in!!
Good luck

ahh good luck! hope we both get an offer soon :smile:
Reply 1493
International applicant for economics here. Should I send my predicted IB scores straight away or its not necessary unless they ask for it? Haven't got the 8 weeks email yet (application sent in mid-September).
acc and fin anyone???
Original post by Georgina2613
Thank you!
Predicted: A*AA

GCSE: Not great by TSR standards - 5A*s, 5As and 1 B :smile:

ahaha I think that's a pretty great set of results and obviously lse agrees :smile:
Reply 1496
eco with maths offers any?
Reply 1497
i applied on the 5th OCT, waiting is killing me
Reply 1498
Original post by revelry26
Hey! I'm thinking of mathematics and economics too :biggrin:
I'm an international student though and I'll be doing the Warwick IFP this year! :smile:
Which unis are you applying to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

have u got ur offer yet?
Should we be expecting another email after the 8 weeks wait? Or is it just a straight Accept / Reject case? Applied late Sept for econ, received the 8 week email on 20th Oct, nothing since. Im an international student from Singapore

Quick Reply

Latest