Edexcel AS History Unit 2: Anyone doing/ has done it? Need you!

Watch
Dan.dont
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello guys hope you're well!

I might be doing Crown and Authority in the next academic year and wanted to know are there any revision or more in particular text books that are good for this?

Tanx
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dan.dont)
Hello guys hope you're well!

I might be doing Crown and Authority in the next academic year and wanted to know are there any revision or more in particular text books that are good for this?

Tanx
Hey, I'm just moving this to the History section I didn't study this unit but I did study history so I'll have a look myself for you

Is that the exact name of the unit?
Dan.dont
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Changing Skies)
Hey, I'm just moving this to the History section I didn't study this unit but I did study history so I'll have a look myself for you

Is that the exact name of the unit?
Hello, the exact name that I've been given by the sixth form is Early Modern Britain: Crown and Authority. Crown, Parliament and Authority in England 1588-1629. And what I'm really looking for is a revision guide about Elizabeth I and her reforms which comes under that. I hope that gives an idea thank you for your help and time, much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
9.68%
I need help researching courses (2)
6.45%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
9.68%
I need help with my personal statement (14)
45.16%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (6)
19.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
3.23%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
6.45%

Watched Threads