Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel AS History Unit 2: Anyone doing/ has done it? Need you! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys hope you're well!

I might be doing Crown and Authority in the next academic year and wanted to know are there any revision or more in particular text books that are good for this?

Tanx
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dan.dont)
    Hello guys hope you're well!

I might be doing Crown and Authority in the next academic year and wanted to know are there any revision or more in particular text books that are good for this?

Tanx
    Hey, I'm just moving this to the History section I didn't study this unit but I did study history so I'll have a look myself for you

Is that the exact name of the unit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    Hey, I'm just moving this to the History section I didn't study this unit but I did study history so I'll have a look myself for you

Is that the exact name of the unit?
    Hello, the exact name that I've been given by the sixth form is Early Modern Britain: Crown and Authority. Crown, Parliament and Authority in England 1588-1629. And what I'm really looking for is a revision guide about Elizabeth I and her reforms which comes under that. I hope that gives an idea thank you for your help and time, much appreciated

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.