The Student Room Group

Which countries would you like to visit in the near future

Why?

When do you think you will go these countries?

What will you do there if you go?

Scroll to see replies

I am annoyed when people say 'Australia, Australia...' because I really don't see what's so appealing about it apart from all the usual stuff other places also have. It's a lot like America and the UK too.

I'd like to go to Thailand or the far east like Japan and China, as they are so culturally polarized to the West but I think that this is becoming less obvious now.

Then my second place would be the South Pacific. Wouldn't it be great to visit those small island nations like the French Polynesia and explore the exotic cuisine and pristine beaches? I would also like to see how these people live their daily life - and their economy, which I presume is based on a lot of fishing... :giggle:

My third place would be South America, though I have been to Mexico, I would like to visit the Amazon

I will go to these places when I have the money to pay for it, so when I get a job I suppose. I have been to Canada and the USA, and most of Europe already.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
The only countries i'd go to are Germany and Sweden.
Thailand. I'm a ladyboy. Thailand is where my people are at.
I'd love to visit Morrocco.
Original post by iheartplums
I'd love to visit Morrocco.

Going there in 8 days for a month.

Man's bare eeeeeek!
It was cheap tickets 150. :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
India, Thailand, S Korea, China, Japan etc

Also the middle east.. and south America :smile:
My aim in life is to go to every continent at least twice. Except Antarctica (or including, you can do cruises there apparently).

However, despite the fact the only continent I've conquered is Europe, I'm desperate to go to Rome. Hopefully that'll be accomplished in the near future.
Original post by brendonbackflip
My aim in life is to go to every continent at least twice. Except Antarctica (or including, you can do cruises there apparently).

However, despite the fact the only continent I've conquered is Europe, I'm desperate to go to Rome. Hopefully that'll be accomplished in the near future.

Well if you go to Pompeii, you can see my mum's dad as a petrified mummy on the floor as he died to a pyroclastic flow.
Would love to go to Canada, China, Bora Bora, Dubai and Australia :biggrin:
Cuba, Netherlands, Canada.
Going to Italy to see relatives next summer. Can't wait to soak up history. Desperate to visit Peru, the obvious major European cities, California, and Egypt.
Somewhere with really nice weather, unlike England. Nuff said?
Reply 13
Would love to visit the East Asian countries (particularly Japan).
Been everywhere to be honest.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Been everywhere to be honest.

I don't ever recall you being inside my bedroom? Ergo, you have not been everywhere...
I'm hoping to backpack Europe next summer with a friend, France is number one on my list as I've always wanted to visit there, also keen to visit Germany and maybe Italy. But I'm not too fussed I'll go wherever my friend things is the best route.
A whole load, really.
All of the Nordic countries (including Greenland too). Also China maybe Japan and Thailand too :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hawaii, NZ and Switzerland

Quick Reply

Latest