UCAS points to get into Worcester Uni? Watch

Dani California
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
To cut a long story short, I've basically flunked my AS levels. Totally screwed. Haven't had results yet, but I'm expecting a U in chemistry, a C/D in Biology and a C in history. I've had a lot off stuff going on this year and basically haven't even shown up to school. Now, to study Archaeology and heritage studies at Worcester, as need 240 UCAS. My plan is this-B in history, resist bio units and get a B, which is 200 points. For the final 40, can I get them doing ONLY AS chemistry, provided I get a C or higher. The site doesn't specify that it wants full A-levels, but I'm panicking. What do you guys thinks? Also, it will out me a disadvantage, so I need a strong personal statement. Any ideas relevant to archaeology?
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Check the UCAS website for your course, it'll have a section on it listing whether or not Worchester will accept AS levels in conjunction with other qualifications. I don't know anything about Worchester uni specifically, but some universities do allow you to apply with two A2's and two AS' in lieu of three A2's. However, as you seem very set on a specific university, it's worth giving ptheir admissions an email.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?