The Student Room Group

Nottingham GEM (A101) Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amyyy24
Another applicant told me they send the forms they filled in during the interview if it's a rejection, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Last year I was rejected - they don't give you the sheets they filled out (unless someone asked for them?) but they do give you feedback as in your score, which is very nice. So I screwed up royally last year, though I don't know if this year went any better...
Just to terrify everyone - the A100 applicants are all getting their answers through track as of about 20 minutes ago, it would appear... I'm too scared to check, I'm emotionally unstable today
Original post by Don'tMessThisUp
Just to terrify everyone - the A100 applicants are all getting their answers through track as of about 20 minutes ago, it would appear... I'm too scared to check, I'm emotionally unstable today

Just checked, nothing as yet. I wouldn't read too much into it *twitches*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing in the post today... :-(
Absolutely pooping myself.
Surely someone's had their post by now? D:
Reply 286
I have had my post today but haven't received anything but that doesn't mean anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 287
Yeah I didn't get anything either.
Reply 288
Nothing here on my end!
Reply 289
Hey I'm a final year GEM from Nottingham. I realise that I'm a bit late for the party but if any of ye want to chat about GEM, life in Derbados etc just drop me a line
Anyone else struggling to revise for finals because they're pooping themselves the whole time whilst waiting for the probably brown letter?
Original post by Katzyboy
Anyone else struggling to revise for finals because they're pooping themselves the whole time whilst waiting for the probably brown letter?

What does the brown letter mean? :s
Original post by emmalou87
What does the brown letter mean? :s

I just mean that important letters normally come in the brown envelope. Haha you sound like you're pranging!
Original post by Katzyboy
I just mean that important letters normally come in the brown envelope. Haha you sound like you're pranging!

just a bit :s-smilie:
Original post by maherro
Hey I'm a final year GEM from Nottingham. I realise that I'm a bit late for the party but if any of ye want to chat about GEM, life in Derbados etc just drop me a line

Thanks. I MIGHT be in touch in a week's time or I might be wanting to not think about Medicine for a little while! In any case, it's good of you to offer.
Reply 295
Original post by Jane1296
Thanks. I MIGHT be in touch in a week's time or I might be wanting to not think about Medicine for a little while! In any case, it's good of you to offer.

No worries. It's an open offer to potential applicants, wait listers and offer holders
Reply 296
Rejection through the post today :frown: Good luck to those still waiting!
Original post by dkc101

Sorry to hear your news. Do you have other options? Anyone get good news?
No, but I'm staring out the window waiting for the postman like a dog might....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dkc101

Sorry to hear that, I see you're on the way to Warwick though, congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest