The Student Room Group

Anal with a friend.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
kinky.
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so I have this friend. They could be considered a best friend. (Just to clarify, I'm a female and he's a male)
Recently, they've been requesting that I have anal sex with them. As in I put on a strapon and do him.
As an everything virgin (including kissing), I'm not entirely comfortable with the idea. I mean, I don't want to upset them, but neither do I want to go anywhere near his butthole.

Any suggestions as to how to get myself out of this sticky situation?

Just do it, It is not like if you are sexually disvirgined by doing it.
just tell him you're not comfortable.

Edit: rock fan, what is your deal?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by pseudonymegg
tell him you don't need a strap on, you're a hermaphrodite... he'll never ask again :colone:

no i'm sure he will be very excited by this announcement, he won't leave your side
Reply 24
Have we really got to the point where girls don't even know how to respond when a guy asks them to do something they don't want to?

"No"

/Thread
In response to previous posts, is it gay if a guy does anal to a girl wearing a strap-on or...
Can he not just use a dildo on himself? Or a buttplug?
Thanks for all the advice everybody. I did say no, and I'm not too sure how he's taken it yet. As for all the snarky comments about how 'girls can't make decisions for themselves', I was actually asking because it's my best friend, so I wanted to put it in the politest way possible. I was obviously going to say no, I just didn't know how to phrase it.
Original post by kaidan_alenko
Can he not just use a dildo on himself? Or a buttplug?

No first hand experience sex tips aloud! This is a student forum.
Tell him you only take not give :smile:
Reply 30
Nothing like a bit of bum fun to cement a friendship. Start with a kiss though..
Why would anyone be like 'right, this person's a virgin, they've never even kissed someone, I know what theylle definiteley enjoy, bumming me with a strap on!!!'
Keep replies sensible please :h:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not a troll.
Trolls are ruining this site. Now I can't even post a thread with a genuine problem without being accused of being a troll. It's incredibly frustrating.

In that case, my apologies!
(sorry belated, was away).
You are obviously curious about the situation. Therefore, just do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending