The Student Room Group

John Lewis Retail Apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

How much is the rate of pay for a level 3 retail apprenticeship? Thanks!
Original post by Sarahmc12345
How much is the rate of pay for a level 3 retail apprenticeship? Thanks!

Mine was £6.60 but it depends on the store and it goes up every year so might be slightly different now! It's the same rate as an entry level 10 partner :biggrin:
Thanks! And how long is that rate for, does it go up after the training for example? Thank you!
Original post by SophieStanbridge
Mine was £6.60 but it depends on the store and it goes up every year so might be slightly different now! It's the same rate as an entry level 10 partner :biggrin:

Thanks! And does the pay increase after training?
Hi
I know it's a while since you posted your comment, but how did you get on?
My daughter leaves school this year and is interest in the level 2. She has registered but nothing has been released according to the website.
If anyone thinks or knows if this is right please comment.
Thanks Jackie
Hi,
I am preparing to apply for the John Lewis retail management apprenticeship scheme for 2017 and wonder if you could answer a few questions I have.
Does it require you to upload a CV during the online application, or does it have sections where you write about yourself?
Also, do the psychometric tests happen during your online application or do you take them after submitting an application?
Thanks
Lydia :smile:
Hi,
I'm looking at applying to start next year. and am wondering when the applications open?
Hi,

I'm a JL Level 4 Retail Manager Apprentice, for this years intakes applications opened in March 2016. So I imagine around March time again in 2017, although I think somewhere on jlpjobs.com there is an option for you to get an alert sent to your email when the apprenticeship is advertised! :-)

Lydia, it doesn't require a CV. It's a set of questions and bits where you can write about yourself. There is a few tests but nothing scary! I believe you firstly fill out your personal details, then you do the tests, then you fill out the questions... from what I remember.

Hope that helps.

Evie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending