Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

dont feel anything for anyone? Watch

ReputationRep:
    so a month ago i met this girl that i really liked, but she had to move back to her home country about 3 weeks ago.

it hurt like fk for the first week but now im pretty much over it :-/

i still miss her and stuff but i dont really think about her that much anymore?

im still hoping she'll visit again in a few months, she says she might

but for every other girl i come into contact with i just dont seem to give a **** about them? like i've actually been ignoring 1 girl for a few days now,

its on facebook messanger as well so she knows that ive seen her message but i just dont give a **** and continue to ignore her?

english girls bore the **** outta me in general and theyre nowhere near as fun as this other girl thats moved away

can i just not love or are my feelings for this girl thats moved away stronger than i think?

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with English girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    What's wrong with English girls?
    they're all the same

ReputationRep:
    How can a toilet be evil?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvilToilet)
    they're all the same
    No they aren't.

How can a cambridge maths grad girl with a good job who is really pretty and good at music be the same as someone of the same age who dropped out of school at 15, is really ugly, drinks and smokes every night, has no illness as an excuse and refuses to work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    No they aren't.

How can a cambridge maths grad girl with a good job who is really pretty and good at music be the same as someone of the same age who dropped out of school at 15, is really ugly, drinks and smokes every night, has no illness as an excuse and refuses to work?

They have the same insides.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ultimatekunal)
    They have the same insides.
    I guess they could find common ground, but I'd prefer to go out with the former girl (not that I'd have a choice right now, from what I can see).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    How can a toilet be evil?
    I smell bull****.

ReputationRep:
    I guess they could find common ground, but I'd prefer to go out with the former girl (not that I'd have a choice right now, from what I can see).
    Well if the dropout had a privileged upbringing as the Cambridge girl had, he or she might also be a cambridge grad too. So it's unfair to treat them as opposites, as they are both human, and are equally as important as one another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friendly Liberal)
    Well if the dropout had a privileged upbringing as the Cambridge girl had, he or she might also be a cambridge grad too. So it's unfair to treat them as opposites, as they are both human, and are equally as important as one another.
    Sure I guess it depends on background, though I know people who dropped out of school at 15 and had pushy doctors for parents. Sorry if I was being offensive.

It's highly unlikely she'd be a Cambridge grad though, because there are very few of them and it's hard so it's statistically unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    No they aren't.

they're getting uglier/fatter, have slugs for eyebrows, a glowing orange complexion and are generally boring on a night out

i know they are a few exceptions to this rule, but that is all they are, EXCEPTIONS

now can anyone actually answer my original question please :mad:

ReputationRep:
    they're getting uglier/fatter, have slugs for eyebrows, a glowing orange complexion and are generally boring on a night out

i know they are a few exceptions to this rule, but that is all they are, EXCEPTIONS

now can anyone actually answer my original question please :mad:
    Imogen Poots is British

ReputationRep:
    Imogen Poots is British

thats not her best picture, she'd get it though.

she's not exquisite like miranda kerr etc :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    thats not her best picture, she'd get it though.

she's not exquisite like miranda kerr etc :rolleyes:
    :rofl:

I prefer Imogen

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I prefer Imogen
    lets be honest, emily ratajkowski beats them both :cool:

english girls need to up their game imo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.