Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Annoying I REALLY fancy this girl, a 10/10 in my eyes. Would it be better to feel upset now by saying no to FWB or to feel a lot worse later on but at least having achieved something with FWB?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    a 10/10 in my eyes.
    Why is every girl nowadays a 9 or 10? People should stop rating girls, srs, most of you are chit at it. Just be a FWB, what type of guy rejects free sex from a girl (unless she is ugly)? You might be homo, srs.

ReputationRep:
    lul wut OP, clap dem cheeks

ReputationRep:
    Rifle her and there is a high possibility she will fall in love.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.