Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

That awkward moment when..... Watch

• TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Dad just called me - I knew it would be about the fact he had a punctured tyre.

I say "do you want your rubber back...."

Dad snorts on the phone and starts laughing.....

Silence

:mute:

I collapse laughing.......

:rofl:

What I was referring to was the spare inner tube for his bike tyres, why on earth didn't I just say that in the first place?

Just saw my Dad.... we're both still laughing!

He's gone, I'm still giggling...

What are your most awkward moments?

ReputationRep:
    My entire life has been a series of awkward moments, one after another.

ReputationRep:
    When I lost my virginity to Bassets.

And when I ate ice cream and was licking it with my tongue and it went over my voluptuous lips and I didn't realise I was maintaining eye-contact with this girl I like :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    When you try and make a CN tower out of clay and for then in show and tell, everyone sniggers and tells me it looks like a phallus :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    And also when this girl hugged me and I got an erection.

ReputationRep:
    I think this guy ^ has got us covered for this one.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I had to once give my friend my phone. I chucked it at him instead.

Having to ask my friend what my mobile number is. I'd only had it for over a year at that point.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I don't have many awkward moments, because I rarely feel awkward.

But one that instantly springs to mind is when I whatsapped a girl from one of my seminars, asking what she was up to. Next thing I know the person next to me on the bus taps me on the arm and says 'it's me'. I look confused at her and say 'ok'. Slowly falling penny hits the floor and I realise it's the person I've just whatsapped, who I just didn't recognise without her make up on :lol:

Apparently she sat next to me when she saw me, said hello a few times, and I was just in a world of my own. That was a pretty awkward bus journey.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    That awkward moment when... you suffer nausea, feel sick, and then end up being sick in your en-suite bathroom in halls during your first major sexual encounter.

:cool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.