Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am 21 year old female who has recently finished her first year in psychology. To go straight to t he point i am not enjoying my course at all.I failed to do an extended essay which was a full module and have to re-sit another module which i have failed. Like i've said i am not enjoying my course and it didn't turn out the way i expected it to be.I can't imagine myself doing it for another 2 years and i am very very confused as to what to do with my life. Other people at this age are graduating and i still don't know what to do with my life. This is my second attempt at uni and that frustrates me even more. I was previously doing a law course which i did not enjoy and decided to take a year out to see what i am going to do.. What should i do?I feel like a failure! Please suggest something.. And i can't change my course as i will have to start from the first year.

ReputationRep:
    My advice is

1,You get English licence for teaching, like CELTA.
    2,You go abroad to look around the world, while teaching English.
    3,You'll see what you want to do really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badjoe)
    My advice is

1,You get English licence for teaching, like CELTA.
    2,You go abroad to look around the world, while teaching English.
    3,You'll see what you want to do really.
    That's what I did, except post undergrad. ^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.