Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I initially wanted to take a gap year so never signed up for UCAs. However now I have changed my mind and want to attend university in the fall. My question is do I make an account now on the UCAS website or wait until results day to create an account. Will I have to write a personal statement for the course I want to do, pharmacy (I know extremely stupid to start all of this now).

Much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Also as I wanted to take a gap year I never applied for a student finance, so what would I do if I did get into my chose course.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of making an account now, i think you should ring UCAS or message them on facebook. But you should definitely work on your personal statement now and have it ready before clearing.

I think you should apply for student finance now but ring them and double check.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.