Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    CRM Bristol Street TownHouses Review.
    Don't go there if I were you I wouldn't even give it 2 out of 10.
    From the moment I moved in there has been nothing but problems at this place. While the concept is lovely the reality is totally different, the heating never works, you can hear everyone's movements (even those in other buildings) and if some shuts a door your will rattle in the frame and because there is a gap at the bottom be prepared to bring a draft excluder. We were told TV and sofa would be in each flat and when we arrived told this was not true and many other things they list were also not provided, iron and ironing board, kettle, vending machine etc. The problems I and others have endured have been endless and problems that arose were fobbed of onto others or no answer provided and you were lucky enough to get someone to come it was never fixed properly. If there is any problem over the weekend there is no one to help you and the security system they have in place could see you locked out of the building for up to 3 hours if you loose your keys. Students were told one thing and received totally different, if we got anything at all. I wouldn't book here again if they paid me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Gonna move

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.