The Student Room Group

I dunno how i feel about her anymore :/

me and my gf broke up 3 weeks ago or so. But ever since, nothing changed, we still saw each other, still said we love each other, went for dinner etc etc. we both want to get back together but i dont know how i feel anymore.

Her 15 year old sister had a party yerstaday, so her whole class came, bunch of 15/16 year olds, me and my gf are both in 20s. So i told her i wouldnt mind coming, chilling out aswell. She said it will be weird as their all 15 year olds. The next thing i know, she asked her best mate who is about 19 to come to her sisters party,,,,, but said it will be weird for me to go...

I called her twice that night, argued both times, she thinks im trying to catch her out, by asking how old r the boys in that party and if she is dressing up?

She told shes busy this weekend, so cant see me, Atm she is having lunch with her best male friend....

urgh...
Lol just know he's probably penetrating her kidney deep.
Figure out how you feel about her first
He is rifling her.
Original post by ChelseaFCCC
me and my gf broke up 3 weeks ago or so. But ever since, nothing changed, we still saw each other, still said we love each other, went for dinner etc etc. we both want to get back together but i dont know how i feel anymore.

Her 15 year old sister had a party yerstaday, so her whole class came, bunch of 15/16 year olds, me and my gf are both in 20s. So i told her i wouldnt mind coming, chilling out aswell. She said it will be weird as their all 15 year olds. The next thing i know, she asked her best mate who is about 19 to come to her sisters party,,,,, but said it will be weird for me to go...

I called her twice that night, argued both times, she thinks im trying to catch her out, by asking how old r the boys in that party and if she is dressing up?

She told shes busy this weekend, so cant see me, Atm she is having lunch with her best male friend....

urgh...

You don't sound like you're in your 20s...

Maybe she wants someone more mature?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending