The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

About acommo, most of them are 38 what to do after the 38 weeks?

What's up guys,
I have just read at the accommodation page the the most of halls offer 38 weeks, while I need 50 weeks ( Postgraduate student ) , So what I have to do after the 38 weeks ? Do I have to look for another accommodations ? What most of students do in my case ?! Actually I want something for the whole period, as I don't want to spend my time looking for accommodation! what about out side accommodation guys? have you ever tried them ? Do I have to rent one before applying to the visa? please help me :smile: I have no idea about what I have to do! :biggrin:

Best,
Original post by ipqtr
What's up guys,
I have just read at the accommodation page the the most of halls offer 38 weeks, while I need 50 weeks ( Postgraduate student ) , So what I have to do after the 38 weeks ? Do I have to look for another accommodations ? What most of students do in my case ?! Actually I want something for the whole period, as I don't want to spend my time looking for accommodation! what about out side accommodation guys? have you ever tried them ? Do I have to rent one before applying to the visa? please help me :smile: I have no idea about what I have to do! :biggrin:

Best,

Hi as far as I know Cheney Student Village (http://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/accommodation/halls-in-detail/cheney-student-village/) and Clive Booth Postgraduate Centre (http://www.brookes.ac.uk/studying-at-brookes/accommodation/halls-in-detail/clive-booth-hall-postgraduate-centre/) offer a 50 week contract specifically for students like you. I hope this helps a bit.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Thank you, I have given them the top priority in online acommodation.
Hope everything gonna be fine!
Original post by ipqtr
Thank you, I have given them the top priority in online acommodation.
Hope everything gonna be fine!

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending