Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Roger Federer's Underpants Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why does he wear white ones? Is it the Wimbledon regulations?

I'm watching the final right now and whenever Djokovic is serving and Federer crouches down to return, his shorts strain against his arse and you can see his tight little briefs underneath. I'm not gay but it looks so weird

Why doesn't he just wear boxers? It's really obvious, his shorts are practically see through.

ReputationRep:
    :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    :curious:
    I'm straight but I can't help but notice. His shorts are wayyyy too tight when he bends over provocatively to return the ball. The camera is direclty behind too.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm gay and I'm not complaining In all seriousness though, the players have to submit their complete uniform for inspection before the start of wimbledon; there are very strict guidelines about what the players are allowed to wear. For women, for example, anything other than white underwear has been outright banned and if they see a player's bra strap they can pause the match and ask them to adjust their clothes (although I doubt this would ever really happen in competative play)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by colourtheory)
    Hey I'm gay and I'm not complaining In all seriousness though, the players have to submit their complete uniform for inspection before the start of wimbledon; there are very strict guidelines about what the players are allowed to wear. For women, for example, anything other than white underwear has been outright banned and if they see a player's bra strap they can pause the match and ask them to adjust their clothes (although I doubt this would ever really happen in competative play)
    You should definitely make the most of this opportunity I agree, it's not noticeable at all when he's walking around but because he has quite a perky bum and bends really far forward when returning the serve, his shorts strain tighter and you can see the shape of his white little undies very clealry :zomg: He should wear boxers instead :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neckbeard Fedora)
    You should definitely make the most of this opportunity I agree, it's not noticeable at all when he's walking around but because he has quite a perky bum and bends really far forward when returning the serve, his shorts strain tighter and you can see the shape of his white little undies very clealry :zomg: He should wear boxers instead :eek:
    Hahaha!!! I'm currently watching the match in my room; I couldn't hack the embrassment of watching it with my parents :L

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!!! I'm currently watching the match in my room; I couldn't hack the embrassment of watching it with my parents :L
    In your room with some tissues handy? :teehee:

But, yeah, it's so noticeable lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neckbeard Fedora)
    In your room with some tissues handy? :teehee:

But, yeah, it's so noticeable lol
    :L I think with the amount the camera is picking up they should put a PG rating on men's matches!

ReputationRep:
    :L I think with the amount the camera is picking up they should put a PG rating on men's matches!
    They should indeed :lol:

Are you Occams? :teehee:

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.