Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do people with unconditional offers already have welcome packs from their Uni? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Or does everyone get sent the welcome packs the same time as everyone in August?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one yet, and I've got an unconditional offer, so I'd say no

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my Unconditional Offer too but not received my Welcome Pack or anything else apart from confirmation.

ReputationRep:
    Same^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddtown)
    Or does everyone get sent the welcome packs the same time as everyone in August?
    Nope, they all get sent out at the same time I believe as information could change before August!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an unconditional offer and had my welcome pack last week but I don't know if other people had theirs too. This is for Newman university if that helps at all.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on both the course and the uni, I have mine but i know some other people on other courses havent had theirs yet as there are different things that go into each welcome pack.

ReputationRep:
    I've only had an email with my student portal login details, no welcome pack yet.

ReputationRep:
    I've not had my welcome pack yet and my offer is unconditional but as someone else said it will depend on the course/ uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the university - they will all have different timescales for these things.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.