Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ....n

ReputationRep:
    what were the things you talked about in your personal statement? how did you structure it?

ReputationRep:
    What did you get on your UKCAT, and how was your interview?

Also, which other universities did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    What grades and subjects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We have an entire forum for these sort of questions...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=195

ReputationRep:
    Is it hard to study dentistry and work a part time job?

ReputationRep:
    What's the student satisfaction ratings about,do you feel that is right in terms of your experience of the course at kings so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I shouldn't be on this thread...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Please help me anyone. I have no idea what I'm doing. You don't need to answer all questions even just one would be great and very much appreciated. I'm getting really stressed over what to do at uni.

If I got into medicine and didn't like it could I change to a physics or chemistry or biology or maths degree? Is there a time limit for this eg. Could I change after one year, after two years, after one month?

I want to apply to medicine at glasgow, biology at glasgow & strathclyde, chemistry at glasgow and physics at glasgow. Is this stupid?

Can you only have one identical personal statement for all your uni applications?

If I apply to physics at strathclyde and medicine at glasgow and my personal statement says I want to be a doctor and mentions all my work experience in GP surgeries and hospitals will the physics department be less likely to give me an offer as they think they are just a back up??

Thank you so so very much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.