The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 1
Heya, I'm going into my 2nd year too.. but living off campus this year. Lived in Lindsay last year, bloody ace. On campus is great, you're pretty much a drunken stumble from anywhere [except Hawthorns really]
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Yep im startin 2nd year in sept aswel..livin in Horwood and Lindsay this time round, i was on campus last year too an i can't wait to do it all again! Freshers week without being scared should be awesome! Good choice in movin on campus..it really adds alot to the whole uni experience..ppl i knew who lived in college crt would always miss the last minute bbqs or quick trips to the bar and stuff like that...be prepared to get way less work done though..your halls mates won't be lettin you study for more than 2hours at a time!
Reply 3
Yea I'm a second year in halls, well a flat in Hawthorns anyway. Bit crap they dont have a shower but I'm sure making Templar my second home again this year will make up for it :biggrin:!
Reply 4
hey,
i think you are going to be stuck with quite a few 2nd yr medics like myself. they seem to have stuck every medic who wanted en suite in there, so there are quite a few of us!
i'm in horwood and 2nd year also.
Reply 6
Thanks everyone! I'm torn between being really excited and mega nervous! Lookin forward to seein you all in September!

xxxxx :p:
Reply 7
I'm going to be a second year next year and living in The Oaks. Whereas you may find that slightly worrying as I tend to come across as being quite weird and almost disturbing on here, in real life I'm actually a nice person if I do so say myself. Not that I'm schizophrenic or anything, I'm actually Sir Walter Raleigh. But not dead. And without any potatoes.

I've done it again haven't I?
nervous about starting 2nd year? aww :P:

actually, Berk, I find you more amusing than disturbing...that disturbs me :eek:

Latest