The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

greenwich to study criminology and criminal psychology!

Hi was wondering if there is going to be anyone else studying this course starting in September at Greenwich? because I currently feel like I am the only one lol!
Also, I have a question about accommodation. I applied to stay at the cutty sark accommodation and was wondering whether anyone has any pictures of the rooms?
thanks! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm hopefully studying criminology and criminal psychology, i was also starting to think i might be the only one haha! i've applied for daniel defoe halls though
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by abbieb01
I'm hopefully studying criminology and criminal psychology, i was also starting to think i might be the only one haha! i've applied for daniel defoe halls though

Haha oh thank god I found someone else! Where are you coming from? :smile:
Reply 3
I'm coming from Guernsey in the channel islands, how about you?
Reply 4
I'm coming from Guernsey in the channel islands, how about you?

Ah that sounds cool, I'm coming from Essex so it's only about an hours journey from where I currently live :smile:
Reply 5
ooh thats pretty good then! Did you visit the halls when you went to greenwich?
Reply 6
ooh thats pretty good then! Did you visit the halls when you went to greenwich?

Erm yeah I visited a small room in the Cutty Sark accommodation, I didn't visit any of the others although I did see the Avery hill accommodation and had a peak through the windows haha.
The rooms were pretty small basically what you would expect of a uni room
Reply 7
Original post by aliciajade.h
Erm yeah I visited a small room in the Cutty Sark accommodation, I didn't visit any of the others although I did see the Avery hill accommodation and had a peak through the windows haha.
The rooms were pretty small basically what you would expect of a uni room

Ooh I didn't see Avery hill but I put that as my second choice, I wasn't too taken with cutty sark. My first is Daniel Defoe so I'm hoping photos go up on the site soon!
Reply 8
Ooh I didn't see Avery hill but I put that as my second choice, I wasn't too taken with cutty sark. My first is Daniel Defoe so I'm hoping photos go up on the site soon!

Ah cool :smile: yeah I would love to see some proper photos! Do you know when we are apparently moving in yet? I think it's the 15th of September?
Reply 9
Ah cool :smile: yeah I would love to see some proper photos! Do you know when we are apparently moving in yet? I think it's the 15th of September?

I think it's Saturday the 13th or 14th, have you seen the freshers timetable? It looks so good! I'm so excited for it!
I think it's Saturday the 13th or 14th, have you seen the freshers timetable? It looks so good! I'm so excited for it!

Oh really? I haven't seen the time table no, where can I find it? :smile:
I know I'm so excited for Freshers week haha!
Oh really? I haven't seen the time table no, where can I find it? :smile:
I know I'm so excited for Freshers week haha!

I found it on Facebook, do you have it? I can add you and send the link if you like? It's freshers fortnight so even better! Hahah
I found it on Facebook, do you have it? I can add you and send the link if you like? It's freshers fortnight so even better! Hahah

Lol unfortunately I am like the only person in the world who doesn't have facebook, do you have any other social networking sites? (I only have Instagram)
Maybe you could send me the link via private message on here? :smile:
Lol unfortunately I am like the only person in the world who doesn't have facebook, do you have any other social networking sites? (I only have Instagram)
Maybe you could send me the link via private message on here? :smile:

I have Instagram too, what's your username? I'll put the link here for you. http://issuu.com/sugreenwich/docs/freshersfortnight2014_universitymai
I have Instagram too, what's your username? I'll put the link here for you. http://issuu.com/sugreenwich/docs/freshersfortnight2014_universitymai

Omg how amazing does that look?! How exciting haha! Can't believe it's two weeks as well even better! :smile:
My username is aliciahammond_
Omg how amazing does that look?! How exciting haha! Can't believe it's two weeks as well even better! :smile:
My username is aliciahammond_

I have no idea which to choose to go on! There are so many I want to do! Mines abbieee_01 if you want to follow me then I'll follow you back!:-)
I have no idea which to choose to go on! There are so many I want to do! Mines abbieee_01 if you want to follow me then I'll follow you back!:-)

Lol same! I definitely want to go to the student ball at the end of the fortnight. And on the first night there seems to be a party which looks good lol.
Followed you :smile:
Lol same! I definitely want to go to the student ball at the end of the fortnight. And on the first night there seems to be a party which looks good lol.
Followed you :smile:

Yes definitely! The roller disco sounds pretty good too, I think i might book into a lot of things even if I don't end up doing them all. Followed back:-)
Yes definitely! The roller disco sounds pretty good too, I think i might book into a lot of things even if I don't end up doing them all. Followed back:-)

Yeah I'd rather have tickets even if I don't go! Haha the roller disco does look pretty amazing will definitely have to look into that!
So do you know anyone else going to greenwich uni or is it just yourself?
Yeah I'd rather have tickets even if I don't go! Haha the roller disco does look pretty amazing will definitely have to look into that!
So do you know anyone else going to greenwich uni or is it just yourself?

I don't know anyone else who's applied at all so I'm glad I've found someone for the same course. Do you know anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending