The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

greenwich to study criminology and criminal psychology!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abbieb01
Yeah, from midnight apparently we can check ucas track to see if we've been accepted at our uni choice but get my grades from school at 8am tomorrow, so nervous!!

Oooo that's very nerve wracking!! I'm sure you'll be fine but good luck! :smile:
Let me know how you get on :smile:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Finally, a topic on the course I'm doing! I GOT IN!
Original post by mochified
Finally, a topic on the course I'm doing! I GOT IN!

Lol I couldn't find any either!
Haha yay well done! :smile:
Original post by aliciajade.h
Oooo that's very nerve wracking!! I'm sure you'll be fine but good luck! :smile:
Let me know how you get on :smile:

Got in and got my first choice accommodation!!
Got in and got my first choice accommodation!!

Woooooo well done! That's so exciting!! Happy for you :smile:
I got a couple of letters through this morning about Freshers week so excited!
Woooooo well done! That's so exciting!! Happy for you :smile:
I got a couple of letters through this morning about Freshers week so excited!

Thank you!! Yes me too! Are you going to get the £40 wrist band and the early bird ticket for the freshers ball?
Congrats to all those that found out they got in today :biggrin:
Thank you!! Yes me too! Are you going to get the £40 wrist band and the early bird ticket for the freshers ball?

Erm Is the £40 wristband only for one club? I think it is? I'll have to look when I'm home later! I'm thinking about the early ticket to the Freshers ball.
I also got a letter through about going for an introduction day for criminology students on the 3rd of September have you heard anything about that? I think that will be a useful day to go to!
Erm Is the £40 wristband only for one club? I think it is? I'll have to look when I'm home later! I'm thinking about the early ticket to the Freshers ball.
I also got a letter through about going for an introduction day for criminology students on the 3rd of September have you heard anything about that? I think that will be a useful day to go to!

I've just ordered my wristband to collect from the student union, but I'm having trouble signing in to buy the ticket for the ball. Ooh no i haven't seen that! Can i direct message you my number on instagram and we can iMessage or whatsapp if you have that? Also, which username do you use for the accommodation log in?
I've just ordered my wristband to collect from the student union, but I'm having trouble signing in to buy the ticket for the ball. Ooh no i haven't seen that! Can i direct message you my number on instagram and we can iMessage or whatsapp if you have that? Also, which username do you use for the accommodation log in?

Oh right I see, yeah I might get the ball ticket nearer the time because that looks good!
Yeah of course you can message me it on Instagram and I'll iMessage you :smile:
I used my portal login I think!
Found out, I got accepted at 7am without even looking at my results so I was extremely happy.
Anyone that's also doing this course send a message over, would love to meet the people that will be attending this course ^_^
Reply 51
Hello, since it's been 3 years from the start of this thread, I'm assuming you are graduating soon, maybe you could share your experiences regarding the course?
Today, I got a conditiional offer from Greenwich for this course, so I would like to hear the opinion of someone who has finished it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending