Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we have a spare room in a house now in an 8 bed detached house in Headingley. The house has just been refurbished, so all of the furnishings are brand new.
    Massive Kitchen, 3 bathrooms and all of the rooms have a double bed.
    At the moment it is one lad and 6 lasses who'll be living here, we're not really that bothered about who!

Ideally a student, because then you'll be exempt from paying a lot of council tax.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Desperately looking for a student house at the min and haven't found one! Is your room still available??? Cheers! Faye

ReputationRep:
    Hi Faye, it is!!! Do you wanna come view it, or if you give me your email I could send you some pictures?

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god wicked! I live in Bournemouth so it's gonna be really hard for me to view it but if you send me some pics to my email or whatsap or something that'd be great! How old are you guys?? Where abouts are you in headingly?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry! Here's my email [email protected], let me know if whatsap's easier! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah and how much is it a month an stuff??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm really interested in the room too if it's still available!

I'm a 19 years old italian girl who is going to study Psychology at Napier! I'll be in Edinburgh from September 1 and I need to move in as soon as possible, so viewing should be done on skype if possible!
    I'm tidy and non-smoking, I love cooking, baking and enjoying time with my flatmates!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.