The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emilyhr
Well I assumed the D meant block D. But then the A could mean block A.. How did you work yours out?

I rang them up, my computer had a fault :/
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2641
Original post by Jessieg31
Yeah she's on my course :smile: an same I can't wait to find out who else is in my house aha! Deffo got to have massive party on the day everyone turns up!!! When you planning on moving in?

Well they said tht the starting day was 14 september(the starting day of the moving in) so i guess 14 or 15.Depends when i'll be able to get a cheap plane ticket but i want it to be as soon as possible <3

I too wonder how my house-mates will be :biggrin: And since i'm going to England with my bff who will unfortunately be staying at freaking 66 auckland av(at least the same street) we were already laughing about how we will like buy groceries together and make like massive quantities of food(for ex soup) and then after we split it how one of us will have to go all the way back to her house with the container with food :smile:) I believe she will become a regular in my house and i in hers :biggrin:
Original post by Elubelle
Well they said tht the starting day was 14 september(the starting day of the moving in) so i guess 14 or 15.Depends when i'll be able to get a cheap plane ticket but i want it to be as soon as possible <3

I too wonder how my house-mates will be :biggrin: And since i'm going to England with my bff who will unfortunately be staying at freaking 66 auckland av(at least the same street) we were already laughing about how we will like buy groceries together and make like massive quantities of food(for ex soup) and then after we split it how one of us will have to go all the way back to her house with the container with food :smile:) I believe she will become a regular in my house and i in hers :biggrin:

Ohhh cool :smile: I have no idea when to go up there aha! I'll see what day I start uni and then sort I out then :smile: and Ohh that's cool that your both coming together! Where you coming from??? And sounds pretty good! Aha. I won't know anybody apart from who I've spoken to on here aha
Reply 2643
Original post by TJBeaver13
I rang them up, my computer had a fault :/

Ah, well I'm in Lambert Hall, block D room 21:smile:
Original post by ThisaraD
That's pretty awesome, I could potentially be your neighbour! :smile: Scary stuff eh? I can't wait to meet you! (Hopefully!) :smile:

I suspect you're a pretty messy late-riser? That's what I put on mine...

I put im very outgoing and im a early riser D:
Original post by lfcfred09
I'm in GRANTB02A, disappointed not getting en-suite but at least the bathroom will be cleaned regularly

GRANTB03A here, looks like we'll be neighbors :biggrin:
And we're both doing computer science :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh really? I can't be bothered to try and find the link! Lool there's too many pages ahahah :') wish my mum would give me money to go out shopping for uni lol!!! And ohhh right what are you going to be studying then???

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1217395&page=48&p=28018795&highlight=hull#post28018795
There it is for you. XD
I'm actually really surprised that she is, but she said she'd budgeted money to get me stuff since I need mine to get me started in freshers. XD
I'm doing Psychology, so I'm half a medic. :P
Original post by DoubleNegative
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1217395&page=48&p=28018795&highlight=hull#post28018795
There it is for you. XD
I'm actually really surprised that she is, but she said she'd budgeted money to get me stuff since I need mine to get me started in freshers. XD
I'm doing Psychology, so I'm half a medic. :P

Oh thanks! Lol didn't expect you to search it for me! Aha and ohhh cool yeah I need to save for that!!!! Ahahah and Ohh nice I found psychology too hard when I done it las year lol! Good luck with it aha :smile: x
Original post by Darkphilosopher

I was in grant (c) this year, and did computer science too :smile:

Have any questions about the course? I'm in a bored but helpful Sunday mood :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)

Nice :smile: Just gotta hope I get in now, good luck in your exams!
Oh thanks! Lol didn't expect you to search it for me! Aha and ohhh cool yeah I need to save for that!!!! Ahahah and Ohh nice I found psychology too hard when I done it las year lol! Good luck with it aha :smile: x

I'm just like that lol. XD
Apparently it costs like £500 so my mum's letting me off haha. :')
Thanks lol, I really like it, so that should make it easier. :')
Original post by Bektas
I was in grant (c) this year, and did computer science too :smile:

Have any questions about the course? I'm in a bored but helpful Sunday mood :wink:

Do you know what date the first lessons start? :biggrin:

Original post by lfcfred09
Nice :smile: Just gotta hope I get in now, good luck in your exams!

Thanks! You too :smile:
Original post by Emilyhr
Ah, well I'm in Lambert Hall, block D room 21:smile:

I'm in block D room 3 I think... Not too far haha
Reply 2653
I'm in block D room 3 I think... Not too far haha

I can't work out how the blocks work but I'm sure we won't be too far. What will you be studying?
Original post by Emilyhr
I can't work out how the blocks work but I'm sure we won't be too far. What will you be studying?

I'm confused as well.. Met another person who is room 13 so I don't know haha let's see what happens I suppose, and ill be studying law, yourself?
Reply 2655
I'm confused as well.. Met another person who is room 13 so I don't know haha let's see what happens I suppose, and ill be studying law, yourself?

I've only seen you so far..hopefully there will be a few more people that pop up. Nice, I will be doing psychology :smile:
Original post by Emilyhr
I've only seen you so far..hopefully there will be a few more people that pop up. Nice, I will be doing psychology :smile:

Yeah hopefully they will, give us a better understanding. Nice, my name is Tom by the way doesn't say on here hahaha
Reply 2657
Yeah hopefully they will, give us a better understanding. Nice, my name is Tom by the way doesn't say on here hahaha

I should have asked your name before! I'm Emily..where abouts are you from then?
Do you know what date the first lessons start? :biggrin:

Lectures usually start on the second week of the first semester with the first week being freshers week and you'll be having to attend various registration stuff during the day during freshers. There were various day time freshers week events aswell. That's how it was this year and I'm guessing it'll be the same next time round.

But all will be made clearer once your welcome pack thing arrives. You should be receiving a timetable for the week regarding registration etc from the CS department.

Also, I strongly advise you get yourself a freshers wristband when you can.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Emilyhr
I should have asked your name before! I'm Emily..where abouts are you from then?

Its ok haha I'm from Hull actually, so I know the area haha yourself? What are you like by the way? Haha

Quick Reply

Latest