Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am in my 3rd year at university and had a massive change of heart about my future. I really want to go study as a doctor. My Alevels and GCSE's are not the best you have ever seen but hopefully will graduate with a 1st class degree in sept 2015. Can anyone advise me on what steps I should be taking so that I can fulfill my dream career.

(P.S My Alevels are not science based either)

Thanks Emma

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaslater93)
    Hi everyone, I am in my 3rd year at university and had a massive change of heart about my future. I really want to go study as a doctor. My Alevels and GCSE's are not the best you have ever seen but hopefully will graduate with a 1st class degree in sept 2015. Can anyone advise me on what steps I should be taking so that I can fulfill my dream career.

(P.S My Alevels are not science based either)

Thanks Emma
    You need to have a look at the medicine wiki to see what your options are. Do you have any work experience? How do you know you want to be a doctor? Can you afford it? All of these things will need to be considered but if you manage to work out how to get together a strong application then go for it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.