The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gingerbread101
What do you want to do then?:tongue:

Just start off with Physics, lol.
Original post by usycool1
I prefer Harry Potter but love Horowitz's books too. :yep: Have you read Russian Roulette? I thought it was very good, never before did I think I'd be able to sympathise with a contract killer :lol:

Yeah I bought it the day it came out haha. Made me cry multiple times

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Alex Rider was good :smile: Haven't read the gatekeeper though.

Ew. You speak Dhakai basha. I speak Sylheti basha lol, from Moulvi Bazaar.

Lel, I'm pretty sure I looked for the murderer outside my garden after reading that xD

First few Harry Potter stories were meh m8. The last few ones are much better and darker imo. To each their own though :smile:

I would actually speak in chittagonian but I fear you wouldn't understand.

Philosopher's stone was my favourite hp book

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
I actually read loads of Anthony Horowitz :O The gatekeeper and Alex Rider books are also good

Yep! Both Matthew and Alex are my fictional boyfriends haha. I'm older than them now... alex has a gf. Plus matt's dead, so we have serious relationship problems. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngelPhys
Yea, but for me. It's better. Pshh, who gives a poop about leagues -not me. Lol.

Yeah, I think that some people don't get that even though a uni may be higher in certain subjects, the applicant might not like the course as much.

Plus, Oxford has better studying abroad opportunities hehe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That song is called Darude - Sandstorm, isn't it?

No it's Muse - Resistance...
Original post by ozzie2
No it's Muse - Resistance...

No it's Darude- Sandstorm.

Oh and i'm not adding you back on LoL. Unless you make up for yourself, lol.
No it's Darude- Sandstorm.

Oh and i'm not adding you back on LoL. Unless you make up for yourself, lol.

I don't care, lol. It's just stupid that you didn't give me a real reason to remove me.

And no, it's Muse - Resistance

Spoiler

Original post by ozzie2
I don't care, lol. It's just stupid that you didn't give me a real reason to remove me.

And no, it's Muse - Resistance

Spoiler

Never, lol.

I removed you because you was saying things like '' Ohhh you suck, I would love to see how much you suck''
Never, lol.

I removed you because you was saying things like '' Ohhh you suck, I would love to see how much you suck''

Nah I didn't say that, if you're gonna try and quote me, at least quote something I actually said, lol.
Yeah I said something as a joke, woop dee woop, people joke in life. I'm sorry if you can't live a little and not take everything so harshly.
Original post by WriterOfWrongs
I would actually speak in chittagonian but I fear you wouldn't understand.

Philosopher's stone was my favourite hp book

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually wouldn't. Our maid is from Chittagong and whenever she speaks I just smile and nod xD Barely understand a word.

Hmm, never heard that before :tongue:
Original post by ozzie2
Nah I didn't say that, if you're gonna try and quote me, at least quote something I actually said, lol.
Yeah I said something as a joke, woop dee woop, people joke in life. I'm sorry if you can't live a little and not take everything so harshly.

You can tell, that I am quite sensitive, lol.
Original post by Jalal Uddin
I actually wouldn't. Our maid is from Chittagong and whenever she speaks I just smile and nod xD Barely understand a word.

Hmm, never heard that before :tongue:

I'm not surprised - I probably wouldn't understand sylheti haha I find shudhobasha hard enough. Typing latinisised bengali is simple enough though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to do English Lit homework, init
You can tell, that I am quite sensitive, lol.

Quite? I'd say very sensitive, lol. But anyway whatever :smile:
Original post by BBeyond
I actually read loads of Anthony Horowitz :O The gatekeeper and Alex Rider books are also good

I think you mean the power of five series :wink:
But yeah, I loved his books. I still haven't got round to reading Oblivion yet :frown: It's sat on my shelf for ages now :frown:
Yep! Both Matthew and Alex are my fictional boyfriends haha. I'm older than them now... alex has a gf. Plus matt's dead, so we have serious relationship problems. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

didn't know that, spoiler alert LOL
Original post by thechemistress
I think you mean the power of five series :wink:
But yeah, I loved his books. I still haven't got round to reading Oblivion yet :frown: It's sat on my shelf for ages now :frown:

I think I've read up to necropolis?

I used to love them back in the day but just stopped reading :frown:
I'm not surprised - I probably wouldn't understand sylheti haha I find shudhobasha hard enough. Typing latinisised bengali is simple enough though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Typing is much easier than speaking :yep: Shudhobasha is the official language right? The one they use on those news channels.

Original post by Trihawk7
Going to do English Lit homework, init

Aww poor baby :biggrin:

What text are you doing it on?
Original post by ozzie2
Quite? I'd say very sensitive, lol. But anyway whatever :smile:

Fu, lol. I'll Darude- Sandstorm you!

Quick Reply

Latest