Original post by Arithmeticae
Soz, ik I have that effect on people

Posted from TSR Mobile

i wanna see a pic of u now

Original post by jshep000
name?:eek:

I don't know if I should :tongue:
Original post by Edminzodo
I love how everyone knows each other so well on this thread and I'm just here and no one can even guess whether I'm a guy or a girl . . . :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

defo guy
Original post by BBeyond
now now ladies, i'm taken sadly :frown:

(but charl you still need to add me on fb)

Sadly? Why would it be sad?! :tongue:

Just send me a link and I'll get round to it eventually haha

Original post by thechemistress
DENYING.

You and bb alllllllllll the way :wink:

LIES.

Haaaaa no. You and bb on the otherhand.. :wink:

Aw Ben, you broke Charlotte's heart

BEN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I thought we had something :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
G'night guys :tongue:
Original post by usycool1
Renamed to GCSE Revision Chat thread (or else non-year 11 students may not post :frown: ).

Psst, that was the point :tongue:
Original post by yellowcopter
i wanna see a pic of u now

I don't know if I should :tongue:

Most of us have each other, we haven't posted on any walls etc or embarrassing stuff like that
Original post by Gingerbread101

Bonne nuit!
Original post by charlottejyp
Sadly? Why would it be sad?! :tongue:

Just send me a link and I'll get round to it eventually haha

LIES.

Haaaaa no. You and bb on the otherhand.. :wink:

BEN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I thought we had something :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

sorry :frown: and I pm'd you :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101

Night Ginge :h:
Original post by jshep000
Most of us have each other, we haven't posted on any walls etc or embarrassing stuff like that

I wanna see everyone first, because I've only seen like 1/2 members. :tongue:
As requested...

:woo: :headbang: Year 11 thread awards 2013-2014 :woo: :headbang:

Usually, these awards take place only for people who posted on the Year 11 thread. However, because loads of people asked me and loads of year 11s post here instead of on the Year 11 thread, I thought I'd try to get everyone involved! They'll still be called the Year 11 thread awards though to maintain the tradition :tongue: (Posting pretty much the exact same post here and on the year 11 thread to try to reawaken the year 11 thread a little, and so that you all see it :tongue:)

Quotes

(I've tried to quote as many people as I can from this thread. Please don't be upset if I didn't quote you, there are just SO many of you so I probably accidentally missed out a few of you :sad: Just because I didn't quote you doesn't mean that you can't take part. :nah: Also, I'm sorry if I quoted you on both here and the Year 11 thread. Although this is mainly aimed at year 11s, other year groups are more than welcome to nominate people/win awards :tongue:)

OK, some rules:

:afraid: The small print :afraid:

You can nominate only one person for each category (categories are listed below). In the past, it was up to two people but I've decided to change it this year.

No negotiating allowed! (E.g. I'll nominate you for this category if you nominate me for this category). It ruins the fun. :sad: Also, please avoid saying who you have voted for so as to not influence anyone else!

Please don't use dupe accounts to nominate yourself for awards. Believe me when I say that we are very good at identifying dupe accounts. It would also just ruin the fun again. :sad:

Please don't nominate people while using proxy servers...for the same reason as the above (I won't accept any nominations that have been made that way).

You're allowed to nominate the same person for different awards.

Please don't make serious "campaigns" to win votes.

Please make sure that the people you nominate have posted on one of these year 11 threads in the past :tongue: UPDATE: You can also nominate people who have posted on the GCSE Revision Chat Thread. I thought that it'd be nice to get everyone involved (although it's still called the "Year 11 thread awards" :tongue:

Please don't nominate yourselves.

As I'm taking nominations, you cannot nominate me for anything :hand:

Don't know who you should vote for? :cry2: Don't worry, have a look at the previous thread for ideas:

Year 11 Mark I
Year 11 Mark II

GCSE Revision Chat Thread I
GCSE Revision Chat Thread II
GCSE Revision Chat Thread III

Categories

I'm just using the same categories from last year with a few omissions (if there are any significant objections to any of the categories, let me know by tomorrow and I'll consider removing them).

Categories

PM me your nominations (don't post them on this thread! :tongue:) for each category and I'll count them all up at the end. Please try to nominate one person for every category if you can (don't worry about leaving a few out, but the more the better!).

You have until 20th July (exactly 2 weeks from today) to PM me your nominations

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! I'd rather you asked me on this thread (so that others know/that will save me from answering the same question more than once) but if you'd rather PM me, feel free.

Get Voting!!

Also, please note that these awards are only for fun, so don't get worked up over them or anything :h: And please do nominate if you can!
I love how everyone knows each other so well on this thread and I'm just here and no one can even guess whether I'm a guy or a girl . . . :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Always thought of you as a guy xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shemale?
I wanna see everyone first, because I've only seen like 1/2 members. :tongue:

Haven't seen me :colone:
Night Ginge :h:

It's gingerbread101.
nuttin joke
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ozzie2
Dude, one time we were on TC and everyone didn't know whether I was a boy or girl, I love to confuse people..

Btw anyone wanna TC seeing as everyone is here?

Original post by BBeyond
defo guy

Original post by Arithmeticae
Girl?

:iiam:

Original post by itsRochana
Ermm guy?

Maybe one day I shall reveal my true identity . . .

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe one day I shall reveal my true identity . . .

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't like surprises :frown:
Haven't seen me :colone:

You know too well I have. :tongue:
You know too well I have. :tongue:

Yup :wink: Was just checking that you weren't bluffing last time xD

Quick Reply

Latest