Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR is my girlfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's culminated in 8 years now, my search for a girlfriend/ life partner. Every avenue has been ventured, narrow-minded turned into easy going to the point where an interracial relationship would suffice, From homophobia to accepting LGBT to the point where I would date an LGBT. Alas, to no success that could be relevantly quantified.

Tonight, I have had a pint of 1664 beer and suddenly it has occured to me that the one I have been in search for all these years has been the one who has been loyal to me and reliable. Be it an URL that brings me wisdom of current affairs, HE and retarded banter, it has enhanced me throughout my 8 years of use of it.

I profess, I love you TSR. I would choose you over the female species. You'll never cheat, die or become disabled. You'll never change.

tl;dr:
    Would you choose never to use TSR again or never to see your boyfriend/girlfriend again?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Does that make us all part of your" soulmate"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    It's culminated in 8 years now, my search for a girlfriend/ life partner. Every avenue has been ventured, narrow-minded turned into easy going to the point where an interracial relationship would suffice, From homophobia to accepting LGBT to the point where I would date an LGBT. Alas, to no success that could be relevantly quantified.

Tonight, I have had a pint of 1664 beer and suddenly it has occured to me that the one I have been in search for all these years has been the one who has been loyal to me and reliable. Be it an URL that brings me wisdom of current affairs, HE and retarded banter, it has enhanced me throughout my 8 years of use of it.

I profess, I love you TSR. I would choose you over the female species. You'll never cheat, die or become disabled. You'll never change.

tl;dr:
    Would you choose never to use TSR again or never to see your boyfriend/girlfriend again?
    Wow... I think you need to get some sleep! :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't see why becoming disabled is so bad if you love somebody (unless they completely lose themselves to it or become violent with a psychiatric illness or something).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Does that make us all part of your" soulmate"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't be gay man, this is about appreciating this medium which congregates people from across the counties and allows me to express my love and wrath for them.

Who would want such a capricious, disagreeable, self-serving partner?

:mmm:

ReputationRep:

tl;dr:

I never had a boyfriend so the choice is easy for me :cool:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Minju)
      [/COLOR][/B]I never had a boyfriend so the choice is easy for me :cool:
      Is that a personal choice, cultural pressure to be celibate or because you're undecided on your sexuality?

ReputationRep:
      Is that a personal choice, cultural pressure to be celibate or because you're undecided on your sexuality?
      Personal choice.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by + polarity -)
      Who would want such a capricious, disagreeable, self-serving partner?

:mmm:
      Ask those who live and breathe TSR; addiction can be a terrible thing, especially with a callous powerful entity such as TSR, the website has the characteristics of knocking years of your life.

I remember the time when TSR was in trouble of being terminated, had it had been, many people would have lost their will to live.

ReputationRep:

tl;dr:
      What's wrong with a girl being disabled? I'd still date someone even though they were in a wheelchair :P

And Alas, as I have no girlfriend I'd have to choose TSR, but it is just a webpage dude. You can have a relationship and still use the internet. Revolutionary, I know :P

ReputationRep:
      The boyfriend, every time.
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Don't be gay man, this is about appreciating this medium which congregates people from across the counties and allows me to express my love and wrath for them.
      Ok I was worried that this would get weird and youd try to day that you love us all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

tl;dr:
      You need to get out more.:rolleyes:

If it ever comes down to a choice then I choose my partner. TSR is a website to pass the time. I have a life with my partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Minju)
      Personal choice.
      Notwithstanding the fact that you'll succumb to falling in love at some point, I think this personal choice of yours will be transcended sooner rather than later. I can guarantee that infact.

There's nothing wrong with disability guys, infact I have great respect for them. I would marry a disabled girl at a drop of a hat, had she ever display any feelings for me, so far not true. I would not form a relationship with someone with dementia though, that is asking for trouble.

ReputationRep:
      no. tsr is boring and utterly useless. no one with anything better to do (e.g. work, job, friends, hobbies, responsibilities) would ever use tsr.

ReputationRep:
      Just sad excuse to be closer to me.

Riiiiiiiiight.

ReputationRep:
        You need a life :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.