Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested to find out what other Illustration students starting in 2015 are doing for their starting project or those who did it in previous years? I'm one of those people who always find it hard to start something off without any sort of instruction so just thought I'd ask how everyone else is doing?

ReputationRep:
    It's just to illustrate your summer holiday right? I'm just drawing the things I see on the way to work and other things in my daily life in a sketchbook - nearly had a breakdown when they said I had to illustrate my summer because I have nothing to illustrate 😅😅😅 I think it's just so they know we've been drawing over the summer etc

ReputationRep:
    yeah i'm hoping it's that simple xD I started to over think it a bit when i first read the e-mail and was thinking that I had to create a whole topic and brief for myself. I haven't actually had a chance to start mine yet tho due to working 24/7 and have a very un-motivating sleeping pattern on 5am-2pm which is hard to break out of. I'm planning on leaving work on the 20th so that I have 3 weeks free to piece a book together.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just drawing whenever I can - little and often, just don't over think it! It's called a sketchbook for a reason 😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I probably shouldn't think about it and just start it ahah. So where a bouts you coming from to go to bristol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edge-jack)
    Yeah I probably shouldn't think about it and just start it ahah. So where a bouts you coming from to go to bristol?
    Coventry, West Midlands - you?

ReputationRep:
    ah cool. Falmouth, south west myself

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.