Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys i would like to ask if i should remark the subjects listed below with break downs and boundaries

1) English SL:

Grade: L5
    Total Scaled Moderated Mark: 66
    Lower Boundary Grade Mark: 55
    Upper Boundary Grade Mark: 66
    Marks Required for grade to increase: 1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2) Chinese B HL:

Grade: L6
    Total Scaled Moderated Mark: 83
    Lower Boundary Grade Mark: 74
    Upper Boundary Grade Mark: 87
    Marks Required for grade to increase: 5
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3) Design Tech HL:

Grade: 5
    Total Scaled Moderated Mark: 61
    Lower Boundary Grade Mark: 52
    Upper Boundary Grade Mark: 63
    Marks Required for grade to increase: 3
    4) Physics HL:

Grade: 4
    Total Scaled Moderated Mark: 49
    Lower Boundary Grade Mark: 42
    Upper Boundary Grade Mark: 51
    Marks Required for grade to increase: 3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) Extended Essay:

Grade: B
    Total Scaled Moderated Mark: 28
    Lower Boundary Grade Mark: 23
    Upper Boundary Grade Mark: 28
    Marks Required for grade to increase: 1

ReputationRep:
    I would say yes for the extended essay and English SL.
    I was told last year that if you are 1 mark away there is about a 40% chance of your grade increasing through a remark, 2 marks is about 25% and 3 marks is about 10% so take this all with a pinch of salt, but I would say mark the ones that are most likely to go up, don't waste your money if it is unlikely.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.