Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cougars are edging out younger self-entitled princesses Watch

ReputationRep:
    I saw this awesome ad on youtube, I just love it. The online dating market is such a hard market to get into, but this website really might meet a need out there. Cougars definitely want virile lads, even if they are a bit rough around the edges (admittedly, novelty can wear off if you go to bed an undergraduate in halls and you just can't ignore wet towels and old cereal bowls).

The ad is great, I wish them the best of luck. What do you think about how they portray women, and the "value proposition" of this product?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a brilliant ad, it made me laugh haha. I think cougars are awesome. At this moment in my life I could never see myself with a younger guy when I'm older, but who knows what my future holds. I may end up a cougar myself! haha

ReputationRep:
    Is that a real ad or some kind of satire?

I don't think older women are in the same dating market as younger women.

Younger women are more in 'competition' with each other because when you're a student or so on there are lots of single women and lots of single men and you mainly meet people in social occasions where there is lots of competition around.

Older women meet men in different ways. Often it's through work or its through social occasions with family and friends (weddings, dinner parties and so on) where they get to spend time with a guy one on one and flirt with him without being overtly 'on the pull'.

ReputationRep:
    With that cougar offering to buy the male a drink - she's kinda admitting that she can't compete with younger babes on equal merits. To get men, it's she who now has to court, not the other way way around.

It's a niche thing and there are enough hungry cougars to go around.

ReputationRep:
    OP, are you one of those MRAs who whines about unexistent nonsense like "princess syndrome"? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zorgotron)
    With that cougar offering to buy the male a drink - she's kinda admitting that she can't compete with younger babes on equal merits. To get men, it's she who now has to court, not the other way way around.

It's a niche thing and there are enough hungry cougars to go around.
    not really. Shows she's not trying to get free drinks off you lmao. The older the girl the less bull**** you have to go through really. More straight to the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    not really. Shows she's not trying to get free drinks off you lmao. The older the girl the less bull**** you have to go through really. More straight to the point.
    Older women are deluding themselves, if they think they're cut from the same cloth as the younger, tighter girls. This is exemplified in the video, whether consciously or not.

If a girl is cute and young, it's the guy that has to approach her, impress her and court her. It's not bull****. For the most part it works and this has always been the way the world works. Cougars know full well, that young men will never approach them in this sense, which is why they need to take the initiative - they are the ones assuming the male role of courtship (buying drinks, trying to impress the guy etc).

I'm a young virile man. Excuse me for being attracted to young fertile women in their fertility peak and for not being attracted to older women, who are far past their peak when it comes to fertility. It's just biology.

ReputationRep:
    The ****/Cougar phenomena was created by the feminist/jewish media to brainwash men into smashing old, over-used poon that are 15-20 years past their prime. You are pathetic if you find wrinkly skinned, dry pooned, cellulite covered 40-45 year old women attractive. 18-24 year old (some men may say 16 but I'm not on dat dere jail time) women are the primest poon you'll ever smash and after that it's all downhill from there. Have fun smashing 45 year old women who have literally had 100+ dicks inside of them.

The Coyote Phase (when women realize their looks are fading) enters at 26-30, and that's when these sloots try to lock down a beta male to take care of her and her disgusting offspring after shes been around dozens of men in her prime. Feminists figured this out and used TV/Movies to force feed this ''fetish'' into teenage boys/men in their 20s.

If you disagree with this, you've already been fooled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg Jackson)
    The ****/Cougar phenomena was created by the feminist/jewish media to brainwash men into smashing old, over-used poon that are 15-20 years past their prime. You are pathetic if you find wrinkly skinned, dry pooned, cellulite covered 40-45 year old women attractive. 18-24 year old (some men may say 16 but I'm not on dat dere jail time) women are the primest poon you'll ever smash and after that it's all downhill from there. Have fun smashing 45 year old women who have literally had 50+ dicks inside of them.

The Coyote Phase (when women realize their looks are fading) enters at 26-30, and that's when these sloots try to lock down a beta male to take care of her and her disgusting offspring after shes been around dozens of men in her prime. Feminists figured this out and used TV/Movies to force feed this ''fetish'' into teenage boys/men in their 20s.

If you disagree with this, you've already been fooled.
    hahah ,that is so funny and there are some elements of truth in it and ,if i may be so bold, some misconceptions probably due to your youth?

Now i have had my share of younger and older women...but then whats young and whats old? Well it depends on your own age and perceptions of course !

I have had younger girls who are inexperienced and are just like a sack of spuds. Ive also had some hot ones !

Believe me there are plenty of hot women out there in their 30s/40s/50s. They are not all fat bloaters who waddle round wearing a tent. There are plenty who look after themselves, have style,elegance,experience, great conversation and are liberated and sensual in the sack.

Its been a fab hot weekend in London and a good chance to check the honeys. One thing i do notice is how many younger girls are just surrendering to the flab. They wear jeans that are so tight they look like jeggings, they have way big phat asses,bulging thighs, love handles etc..no no,give me an elegant older woman every time over one of these Mickey Dee chompers..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.