Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you looking forward to the new Inbetweeners film? Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    So, the second film of The Inbetweeners is now a month away from UK cinema release.

Should they have done a second, or was it best to leave it after the first?

I think the plot centres around being Jay being in Australia and the gang going to visit him.

Are the writers (and Channel 4) just milking a cash cow?

Reckon it'll be refreshing to see the bumders back. Don't know how good it'll be though.
      • Community Assistant
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Stickman)
      Reckon it'll be refreshing to see the bumders back. Don't know how good it'll be though.
      My thoughts exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
      • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
      I wasn't a big fan of the first one

ReputationRep:
      "Mobile Virgin Conversion Unit"

:sexface:

They're just going to milk it. The last film wasn't that good. It sounds like they're just repeating the same stuff in a different country.

To be honest, I think they should have made a fourth series and not gone through the two years so quickly. There was so much they could have done with 6th form.
        • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
        Shouldn't be doing another one, in my opinion. Hit its zenith with the release of the first film. That generation of kids has moved on. It's like when Skins tried to continue after series 4.

ReputationRep:
        I think I am. The first Inbetweeners Movie was almost perfect, so it will be hard to surpass. Usually sequels aren't as good as the first, so hopefully they'll come up with an even better storyline, which I'm sure will be delivered.

ReputationRep:
        Only because Rosie Jones is in it.
        • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
        I've only just got into The Inbetweeners and ended up watching the movie before seeing the tv show. Finally watched the show now. Looking forward to the next movie

Posted from TSR Mobile
        • Community Assistant
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Yes! I wonder what university Will got into. If at all.

Spoiler:
        Show
        Imagine if it's Warwick. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Not particularly. I loved the series and the first film, but 3 years has passed and I'm not sure if I still find the show as funny. It felt lazy that the first film was a holiday, but for a sequel to also be a holiday? I'm not holding out too much hope. It'll no doubt do really well at the box office, and lead to a third eventually, but I'm not convinced.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.