Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm on my second year of uni, doing Business Management and I know a lot of you are going to Uni of Sheffield next year. If you guys have any questions, please ask me anything, I'll be glad to help any of you guys Best of luck with results to everyone! x

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I just got accepted from Sheffield as well as Strathclyde. According to the subject ranking, Sheffield is way below Strath but in overall Sheffield is considered better. I am so confused. Can you please help me?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuciaLopez)
    Hi everyone! I'm on my second year of uni, doing Business Management and I know a lot of you are going to Uni of Sheffield next year. If you guys have any questions, please ask me anything, I'll be glad to help any of you guys Best of luck with results to everyone! x
    Hello! Do you find the course stressful?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.