Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who has got their room and will be staying in Astor this sept! Which floor/flat!

ReputationRep:
    I have!
    I think it's 7th floor,
    Flat 95

You?

ReputationRep:
    Hall: Astor House - AST
    Flat: AST-B-Flat 104

First floor

ReputationRep:
    I'm B- Flat 64

ReputationRep:
    I'm B- Flat 107
    Could someone please tell me how to find out what floor you are on? :/

ReputationRep:
    It said it on the page where you pick the actual room I think the bed selection page. if you can log in it'll probably say it.

What's everyone studying?

ReputationRep:
    Oh guess I missed it then
    I'm going to be studying maths hopefully

what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in B flat 89! 4th floor apparently XD

ReputationRep:
    Hey same here, i messed it up though as I'm meant to have a 51 week contract and this is only 44 so I'm homeless for the last 7 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em-96)
    Hey same here, i messed it up though as I'm meant to have a 51 week contract and this is only 44 so I'm homeless for the last 7 weeks
    I'm pretty sure if you call up the support tomorrow morning they'll be able to fix it for you! if not you might have to release that room and hope you can get back to it before someone else does, but with the right weeks D:

ReputationRep:
    Room 101 AST-B-Studio, anyone nearby in the studio apartments?

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to get into Astor House, but... Man, everyone's set their sliders to loads of activity and stuff. I'm looking for the boring introvert flat, anyone tips? :P

ReputationRep:
    I'm B 126 anyone near???

ReputationRep:
    There are NO 51 week room flats. Only 51 week studios. Basicly if you're a nurse you're screwed. I'm 114 AST-B-Studio, And you'll only be homeless the last 4 days. Nursing really being a 44 and 4 day course.

Daft as anything they can't work it out at 45 weeks instead of 44 weeks... 1 extra week and all the nurses are set. Guess it means I can just stay over summer and work... looks like im going to have to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma.1994)
    I'm B 126 anyone near???
    B 126 here aswell

ReputationRep:
    Astor house b flat 70

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em-96)

I've been told at Easter you have to go into the office and tell them you need to extend your contract. You wont be homeless

Astor and some other flats have studios at 51 weeks so they will stay open during the summer anyway. You might have to move into a different flat (Keep us all together I guess, so they can clean the other flats for the new year)

ReputationRep:
    B Flat 76!!

ReputationRep:
    ahh okay, that makes sense, Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewJoeCarr)
    I've been told at Easter you have to go into the office and tell them you need to extend your contract. You wont be homeless

Astor and some other flats have studios at 51 weeks so they will stay open during the summer anyway. You might have to move into a different flat (Keep us all together I guess, so they can clean the other flats for the new year)

Ahh okay that makes sense, thank you for your help!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.