Turn on thread page Beta

I feel like my testosterone levels are really low :( watch

Announcements

For the past few weeks I have experienced so many symptoms that make me think that my testosterone levels are decreasing. I have found it difficult to achieve a full erection during sex, my mood changes so much, I am becoming stressed for no reason, I feel weaker and my sex drive is really low and it's becoming a problem for me and my girlfriend. I am only 19 years old and this is just a sudden thing, I can't think of anything that has triggered this. The only medication I am taking are antibiotics for acne treatment and I was on creatine but I have stopped now. Shall I book an appointment to see the doctor, if so what do you think the doctor will recommend? Has anyone else ever experience anything like this? Thank you in advance

anyoneee?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Go and see a doctor.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    anyoneee?

ReputationRep:
    Horny Goat Weed/ Go and see a doctor.

The horny goat weed should help out but diminishing test levels aged 19 is a cause for concern if that is seriously the case. The usual "exercise and correct diet" will both by a boon to your testosterone levels, and similarly be careful with your alcohol consumption. In excess it'll be detrimental to your t levels. Good luck brah

(Original post by Reece Sure)
    Horny Goat Weed/ Go and see a doctor.

The horny goat weed should help out but diminishing test levels aged 19 is a cause for concern if that is seriously the case. The usual "exercise and correct diet" will both by a boon to your testosterone levels, and similarly be careful with your alcohol consumption. In excess it'll be detrimental to your t levels. Good luck brah
    Thanks for the reply, I do workout at the gym around 5 times a week and I follow a strict diet and I have been building some muscle. I don't drink any alcohol at all but I think I should go see the doctor.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That's good, because we think you should see a doctor too. In the meantime, don't start taking any unproven 'remedies' with odd names.

It could well be linked with the stress, and this in turn is contributing to the stress, and so the cycle goes on.

(Original post by unprinted)
    That's good, because we think you should see a doctor too. In the meantime, don't start taking any unproven 'remedies' with odd names.

It could well be linked with the stress, and this in turn is contributing to the stress, and so the cycle goes on.
    Thanks, but the thing is I don't feel stressed at all, apart from a few confidence issues I had with my girlfriend, I just don't feel happy and content with life

ReputationRep:
    If you think that sucks, Try being a 18 year old male with the voice of what is essentially a 13 year old. Testosterone is pretty low in this corner too!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2014
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.